OT- Sunday Night in Buffalo?

Thurmal34

I watched a documentary on that Jeff Dunham guy last night and smiled when I saw that puppet in your avatar. What a great story Jeff is and success could not have happened to a nicer guy - I was hooked for 2 hours

That's a puppet?

That's a puppet?

I assume that is sarcasm but if it is not (and you just randomly used that picture), you should check it out as the act is pretty funny. I never heard of the guy before last night and it was pretty cool to see where he started and how far he has risen. Also, that puppet was made by a 3D printer which is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.....

I assume that is sarcasm but if it is not (and you just randomly used that picture), you should check it out as the act is pretty funny. I never heard of the guy before last night and it was pretty cool to see where he started and how far he has risen. Also, that puppet was made by a 3D printer which is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.....

Yes that was sarcasm. I actually have tickets for my son and I to see him here in Rochester in January.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! We will certainly check out some of the recommended places.

Aussie, we are definitely parking in Hammer's Lot, should have our first coldies cracked by 8:00 am! Haven't been to a game at the Ralph since '06. Can't wait!

Bada Bing has some nice eye candy. Every time I've been in there, though it has been a couple of years, there has been some attractive college aged girls.

College girls are nice but for this board I think your better off pointing thurmal to the bars that have the middle aged heffers that have all the guys outweighed by 30 pounds.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! We will certainly check out some of the recommended places.

Aussie, we are definitely parking in Hammer's Lot, should have our first coldies cracked by 8:00 am! Haven't been to a game at the Ralph since '06. Can't wait!

YouTube Buffalo For Real TV-Beer The Blue Monk is the third featured comfort zone. Also try YouTube Buffalo For Real TV-Tailgating.