Sheppard Fans

I didnt watch the game today but Sheppard looked pretty darn good in the other games.

We have watched every game.Sheppard looks bad . Out of position many times. Hasn`t shed blocks or came up to fill holes. I don`t know what you were watching.One play a game doesn`t cut it. He`s playing because Buddy or Edwards are cluless. Just like starting a fat slow Spencer Johnson at OLB. No wonder we lose.

We have watched every game.Sheppard looks bad . Out of position many times. Hasn`t shed blocks or came up to fill holes. I don`t know what you were watching.One play a game doesn`t cut it. He`s playing because Buddy or Edwards are cluless. Just like starting a fat slow Spencer Johnson at OLB. No wonder we lose.

I think he's better than Davis. He's atleast faster even though he seems to be out of position quite a bit. Wondering why Morrison has only sniffed the field in garbage time. When he has played he has looked solid. I'd like to see what he can do as well.

I think he's better than Davis. He's atleast faster even though he seems to be out of position quite a bit. Wondering why Morrison has only sniffed the field in garbage time. When he has played he has looked solid. I'd like to see what he can do as well.

Davis is much better inside stuffing the run than pretty boy Sheppard. Morrison thing has me puzzled ? It is either Buddy or Edwards Starting Sheppard. Morrison needs to get some work out side. What could it hurt now?

Davis had some playing time today. Not sure about Shep, he had a great penetration on that safety last week in Miami. He impressed Gailey and company during their Senior Bowl coaching stint, and he was supposed to be good in coverage. Looks slow but he's a rookie maybe he doesn't have the head for the game yet, its pretty complex at ILB in the pros. Morrison will probably see more time this season now that he's healthy. The guy was a stud once upon a time.