Although the Bills lost today...

Gareson

Yeah, if the thread title made you think this would be a glass half full post...forget it.

Here is the ending:

(choose from below)

a. they proved they are not a clutch team

b. Fitzpatrick's "Harvard decision-making" skill is way overrated(runs around on two plays in final drive taking time off the clock)

c. they proved they deserve to get beaten by so-so teams

d. this wasn't a close game against a good team, it was a close game against a Jets team with issues...that makes the Bills look even worse in the long run

I'll let the "Billievers" do their usual "The Bills really showed me something today" threads...while we watch the losses pile up. They must reap the fruit of their delusions of grandeur.

Yeah, if the thread title made you think this would be a glass half full post...forget it.

Here is the ending:

(choose from below)

a. they proved they are not a clutch team

b. Fitzpatrick's "Harvard decision-making" skill is way overrated(runs around on two plays in final drive taking time off the clock)

c. they proved they deserve to get beaten by so-so teams

d. this wasn't a close game against a good team, it was a close game against a Jets team with issues...that makes the Bills look even worse in the long run

I'll let the "Billievers" do their usual "The Bills really showed me something today" threads...while we watch the losses pile up. They must reap the fruit of their delusions of grandeur.

Yep they're not clutch but last time I checked fitz doesn't play or call defense. And he doesn't drop his own throws. 24 points should win you games in this league exept when your defense sucks and your prima donna WR drops passes in the clutch.

exept when your defense sucks and your prima donna WR drops passes in the clutch.

But wait...isn't he, like, the smartest quarterback ever? You know...a friggin' genius? I agree Johnson sucked in the end but who was it that kept going back to him? They are both to blame. Plus, maybe Fitz has a couple of more opportunities if he isn't running time off the clock running around instead of throwing away the ball. Surely we can expect the eminent braniac of the Bills organization, Ryan Fitpatrick, to NOT put the game in the hands of, as you put it, a "prima donna".

Really? While this hurts, it feels a lot better then the last three weeks. Admit it...everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, thought we'd get blown out. We just showed we can still compete and still win games this year. When you think about it, were a team with almost all back-ups, going into the home of our division rival who after losing two needed to win. Were also coming off three blow-outs with pretty much no confidence.

We hung tough all day. Fitz played a fantastic game against one of the toughest pass defenses in the league. Johnson had costly drops but at the same time he pretty much owned the leagues best corner. The way Fitz threaded the ball into some very tight holes today was impressive, and he spread the ball around very well.

Even our D had a good game, they just choked when we needed them the most. You can't let them convert that 3rd...if they don't, we hold em to a FG and win on that last drive. Fitz and Stevie both missed on what would have been TD plays which can't happen. If we had 15 more seconds we win that game. Then again if Rayner doesn't botch that kick, we win.

So yeah, it woulda been the sweetest win, and we coulda had it. Nonetheless, I have more optimism then I have had in weeks, which is something.

Nonetheless, I have more optimism then I have had in weeks, which is something.

LOL....the Bills are now 5-6 and falling behind in any chance of a Wild Card. Optimism? What we learned is that the Bills dropped a bunch of cash on an iffy QB who plays well one game and lousy the next. What we learned is that the Bills lost a game to a so-so team(not even a good team). Spare me the optimism. When people buy into the garbage on the field Ralph Wilson laughs all the way to the bank...continue to pay the J.V. rate for J.V. results, knowing the "Billievers" will still be unexplicably optimistic.

Since you're so gødd@mn miserable,and hopeless. get back on your meds,and get the !@#$ off of this board.

I thought the Bills made a hell of an effort today in spite of a carload of injuries to key players........

Yeah, nice effort...and to no avail. Another game behind.

Fitz brought enough to win the game today. Supporting cast did not do its part. Too many catchable balls were dropped.

I have to give props to Rayner for making the 53 yarder; that was not an easy kick.

Raynor redeemed himself for his blunder. Johnson clearly did not. He was not the same player last year after the Pittsburgh game. This one may break him mentally.

You should excuse yourself after farting in a room full of people.

Take your (ahem!) "buddy" Gareson with you.......

Hey, given your ridiculous avatar pic...I hardly consider you qualified to judge other people. Let me guess, Herman Cain is a proven sexual harasser in your world but Bill Clinton was a "good guy"?

Fitz had and average game.

A bounce here and there and he has 2 TD and 4 INTS!

I like the fight in his game, but he showed me today ( like the Giants game ) that he cant throw fade passes, nor deep passes with a touch that is needed in this league!