What a top WR can do

Watching cowboys-pfins game. Disregarding the usual Romo tongue-bath, it was a pleasure watching the Dallas WR corp. One handed grabs, diving grabs, grabs in tight coverage - the 'boys were putting on a clinic.

Unfortunately, it led me to reflect that many of these would be throws we would rag on Fitz for, "overthrowing" "inaccurate". Yet with a top-quality wideout at the receiving end, they somehow turn into yards.

I think the truth of the Bills recent troubles on offense fall on both Fitz and the WR corps. Yes, a truly outstanding QB would make better throws more often, and yes, truly outstanding wideouts would be turning more of the throwns Fitz makes into catches.

I'm looking forward to see Kamar Aiken the guy they pulled up from the practice squad this week . From all i have read a lot of people didn't understand why Jones was given the #2 spot instead of Aiken after the preseason he had .

I just hope there is enough time for Fitz to get comfortable with him or he remembers what the 2 of them did in the preseason & surprises the Jets & everyone else this weekend !!

Derek Hagan seemed a bit cocky on BB.com interview with being able to fit in to the Bills O scheme fairly easily but hey more power to him i guess i hope he can step in & turn some heads & make a difference !

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: