Kamar Aiken WR signed to 53 man roster

papazoid

IS IT SO FREAKING HARD FOR THE BILLS TO MAKE A LOGICAL ROSTER MOVE FOR ONCE IN THERE PATHETIC LIVES AND SIGN A FREAKING CENTER AFTER THE DEBACLE LAST WEEK?????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph is cheap.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It begs the questions:

If Urbik is a better C, why didn't he play there last week?

How useless is Brown Colin, if he can't be relied upon at all?

I hear you....but it's tough to grab a free agent center off the street and drop him in to the game three days later. Learning line calls, snap counts, just gelling with the quarterback...it'd be the Costa/Roma debacle magnified five times.

i like this guy

This^...I thought he should have made the active roster...Not Ruvell Martin, who is there SOLELY for special teams. He has decent size with speed, the only of our "prospects" left that has real potential. I have been a Jones hater from day one. He looked OK last year in spot duty, but showed limited ability to get open and absolutely awful hands. This guy can only be better than Jones if he gets a shot.

SJ can't get open, and drops passes when he is. Nelson is getting doubled on almost every play. To be competitive we need somebody to step up, this is the only one IMO that could possibly do that. I like Roosevelt too, but he doesn't have real big play ability.

I guarantee you will see more use out of Chandler now too...

It appears we now have the second-coming of Christ on our roster. Awesome. Go Bills!

:w00t:

Let us dream, it's going to be a tough 6 games to finish out the season...