Anybody see Del Rio laughing at the GB player

1billsfan

Didn't the Jags get in the playoffs one year in the 90's on a 25 yard field goal miss (like missing an extra point)? The football gods have to do an even up for that sometime.....this is the year.

I don't want to focus so much on the Jags that we forget that the Steelers and Titans need to take care of business as well. It would be great for the Bills to go into next weekend in a "win and you're in scenario."

Didn't the Jags get in the playoffs one year in the 90's on a 25 yard field goal miss (like missing an extra point)?  The football gods have to do an even up for that sometime.....this is the year.

I don't want to focus so much on the Jags that we forget that the Steelers and Titans need to take care of business as well.  It would be great for the Bills to go into next weekend in a "win and you're in scenario."

176398[/snapback]

definately, dont forget this week we are playikng the 9ers, who packed it in around week 7

It would be great for the Bills to go into next weekend in a "win and you're in scenario."

176398[/snapback]

The football Gods would be smiling down on us if that did happen.

What pleases the football Gods most?

COWBELLS! :D

Didn't the Jags get in the playoffs one year in the 90's on a 25 yard field goal miss (like missing an extra point)?  The football gods have to do an even up for that sometime.....this is the year.

I don't want to focus so much on the Jags that we forget that the Steelers and Titans need to take care of business as well.  It would be great for the Bills to go into next weekend in a "win and you're in scenario."

176398[/snapback]

yea and lets not forget what happened a week after that missed field goal in 1996

http://www.jaguars.com/History/highlights_96.asp

Jacksonville must go down, to avenge Kelly!!!