Dems Rethinking Abortion Stand

Chef Jim

Of course they will do anything to win back power. They rwally have no clue.

Thank God the red states will continue to grow in population and the wacky blue states population will shrink. This prospect is chilling the libs to the bone. Look for increased wackiness over the next few years. hell all you have to do is look at queeen hillary, she is running to the middle and slightly right so fast that she had to put sneakers on.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Of course they will do anything to win back power. They rwally have no clue.

Thank God the red states will continue to grow in population and the wacky blue states population will shrink. This prospect is chilling the libs to the bone. Look for increased wackiness over the next few years. hell all you have to do is look at queeen hillary, she is running to the middle and slightly right so fast that she had to put sneakers on.

179374[/snapback]

I'll take the comfortable blue states of New England, where I know that compromise can be achieved, keeping old America alive. It is impossible for the red states to increase and stay that way- you KNOW that.

And where do you think the population growth COMES FROM?? The blue states where jobs have been cut. Hence, your idea makes no sense there too.

From the "If you can't beat them, join them" file.

176049[/snapback]

Uhm, with numbers like three-quarters of Americans in favor of a woman's right to choose, this isn't an issue that needs revision for them.

The election was won on security, with the "don't change horses in midstream" argument (tho, people maybe should have considered that this president will be looking to ford deeper and rougher bodies of water in the next term). The solution for the Dems isn't by becoming Republican-lite.

I'll take the comfortable blue states of New England, where I know that compromise can be achieved, keeping old America alive. It is impossible for the red states to increase and stay that way- you KNOW that.

And where do you think the population growth COMES FROM?? The blue states where jobs have been cut. Hence, your idea makes no sense there too.

180020[/snapback]

First of all, the fact that compromise can be reached does not make a state comfortable or not comfortable...it simply makes it able to compromise. In fact that applies to each of the 50 states. I think that is what we refer to as standard government practice. I know of no totalitarian regimes running any of the 50 states.

regarding your remark about the red states growing and not being able to stay that way. I would suggest that you take a little look at recent history pal. The south has in fact grown their red state status and increased the numbers of right thinking Americans rather significantly. As I said, this is a good trend..and I see it continuing. What I think you are not understanding is that many of the people who are fleeing the liberal run states is that they just want the ability to work, make a decent living and not spend shameful amount of their hard earned cash on supporting the liberal agendas of those states. This is really very simple when you break it down. It is the same reasons that the business's have fled those states...just look around. The vast majority of new manufacturing jobs are getting farther and farther away from the liberal freak shows that we know as our major cities. Why do you think that cleveland has lost the more jobs then every other part of Ohio combined????? it is because that city was taken over by liberals who tried to make nice and buy votes by giveing everything away to people who did nothing to deserve it. Hence 22% unemployement. The rest of Ohio is thriving pretty well. Why do you think kerry got his ass smacked here so hard...they actually thought that the job lose problem in Ohio was the same as in thier liberal hotbed of Cleveland. It was not, and he was exposed for the idiot that he is. Simple as that.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
First of all, the fact that compromise can be reached does not make a state comfortable or not comfortable...it simply makes it able to compromise. In fact that applies to each of the 50 states. I think that is what we refer to as standard government practice. I know of no totalitarian regimes running any of the 50 states.

The south has in fact grown their red state status and increased the numbers of right thinking Americans rather significantly. As I said, this is a good trend..and I see it continuing. What I think you are not understanding is that  many of the people who are fleeing the liberal run states is that they just want the ability to work,

The vast majority of new manufacturing jobs are getting farther and farther away from the liberal freak shows that we know as our major cities.

Why do you think kerry got his ass smacked here so hard...they actually thought that the job lose problem in Ohio was the same as in thier liberal hotbed of Cleveland. It was not, and he was exposed for the idiot that he is. Simple as that.

180142[/snapback]

FIRST off, you think it is a good thing, I think it is a bad thing... extremist conservatism leads to LESS freedom in the end, as it always has throughout history, and that is why in America the pendulum swings back after a time, it is PROVEN!

Major cities are not liberal freak shows, as you call them. They are representative of the areas of the country they are in. Are you saying that Seattle is like Spokane, Los Angeles is like Sacramento, Miami is like Jacksonville?? This does not hold true when you compare cities...

Kerry lost in a REPUBLICAN state, bastion of midwestern Republicanism, by a MINISCULE amount, and you say he 'got his ass smacked so hard'??? Sounds as if the difference between 2000 and 2004 is not a HUGE as you make it our to be.

Our unemployment problem lie with the UNIONS and MANAGEMENT, not due to some liberal conspiracy. Sounds like Rush to me!! :blink: