FINALLY Somoene Is Putting It Out There

H2o

Pretty harsh words. Really feel that way?

Yah, I kinda do. His performances the last two games have been flat-out embarassing. Fitz just doesn't seem like he's that much into football. Folks around here don't like it when I say stuff like this, but there may be something wrong with Fitz. He's not as wacky as Phil Rivers, but I find something a little "off" about his personality. I call him the Professor John Nash of pro football. I'm not trying to make light of mental illness, it's pretty serious stuff. I just think we've got a QB that's either in the wrong profession, or may need to talk to someone on a professional level. For what it's worth, I honestly hope I'm wrong about both.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, I kinda do. His performances the last two games have been flat-out embarassing. Fitz just doesn't seem like he's that much into football. Folks around here don't like it when I say stuff like this, but there may be something wrong with Fitz. He's not as wacky as Phil Rivers, but I find something a little "off" about his personality. I call him the Professor John Nash of pro football. I'm not trying to make light of mental illness, it's pretty serious stuff. I just think we've got a QB that's either in the wrong profession, or may need to talk to someone on a professional level. For what it's worth, I honestly hope I'm wrong about both.

wow, that's pretty harsh . . . back to the thread, would you rather have Snachez then Fitz? I don't think so? :pirate:

I'm not sure anyone has ever called Sanchez 'great', but I agree it's time to call a spade a spade. The jury is in and The Sanchize is a below-average NFL QB. The local Jets post-game show was killing him last night.

I would take below average if he gets us a win. Bottom line, The Jets kicked our asses all over the field.

Have some of u forgotten what an embarrassing loss that was? So stop criticizing Sanchez. Point your finger at Fitz instead.

wow, that's pretty harsh . . . back to the thread, would you rather have Snachez then Fitz? I don't think so? :pirate:

If today was the draft, I'm taking Sancho if he's still on the board. Fitz's situation is unfortunate. The guy is a very, very, capable backup. He can step into a game with no pressure or expectations, and do pretty well. He is not, and will never be, a long-term answer in Buffalo. If all there was to this job was drawing defenders off with your snap count, he'd be great. I see no visible proof that Fitz can (consistently) make any of the throws, or decisions, of a legitimate NFL signal caller. Bottom line? Trent sucked, BIG TIME. Fitz's rise to the level of starting QB, was nothing more than being in the right place, at the right time. Incredible luck. For him, anyway.

This is a pointless statement.

Where is our pick and who else is on the board?

C'mon.

Relax. It's a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical scenario.

....BUT since you asked... Let's say we have an 11th, or 12th pick in the first round... And let's say in this purely fantastic draft that Fitz, and Sanchez are the only two QB's available... And let's also say that in this fictional realm, it's possible to know everything we currently know about these two athletes. Some, (despite everything we've seen) would still choose Fitz. I would definitely go the other way. I would feel more comfortable with Sancho's ability over the kid from Harvard. There. Hypothetical enough for ya?

Edited by #34fan