Miami game roll call

udonkey

This weekend will be my first trip down to Miami for a Bills game (have been for the Orange Bowl and a few baseball games in the past).

I've spoken to a few people (Jay being one of them) who are going. Since I haven't bought tickets yet, I was hoping to get some feedback:

Where is your group tailgating?

Where are your seats?

I'll be bringing a couple of coolers and a propane grill, so let me know if your group could use the addition of a couple more (my friend and I - he's a Bengals fan, but will be donning a Bills jersey for the day).

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and have gone the past few years but am not attending this year. There are always a ton of Bills fans at the game. I have Directv sunday ticket and watch the games at home so I'm out of the loop where local fans go. Have a great time!

It is our first Miami game, leaving in a few hours for Key West till Saturday morning then heading to Ft Lauderdale for the game. If no other parties are posted, I guess we are going to Hollywood party.

Give us a clue as to where to tailgate, I am not familiar with the parking lots there, any help is appreciated.

It is our first Miami game, leaving in a few hours for Key West till Saturday morning then heading to Ft Lauderdale for the game. If no other parties are posted, I guess we are going to Hollywood party.

Give us a clue as to where to tailgate, I am not familiar with the parking lots there, any help is appreciated.

If you've not been to Key West before and enjoy Blues, you should check-out the Green Parrot. They have a good happy hour and many times, the evening band plays a warm-up set or two during HH. :beer:

This weekend will be my first trip down to Miami for a Bills game (have been for the Orange Bowl and a few baseball games in the past).

I've spoken to a few people (Jay being one of them) who are going. Since I haven't bought tickets yet, I was hoping to get some feedback:

Where are your seats?

I'll be bringing a couple of coolers and a propane grill, so let me know if your group could use the addition of a couple more (my friend and I - he's a Bengals fan, but will be donning a Bills jersey for the day).

I'm in Tampa but not traveling to the game unfortunately. If you head up to Ft. Lauderdale, there's a big Squash the Fish party at the Blue Martini Ft. Lauderdale. Guy named Jason is the GM up there, good times had by all.

Where are your seats?

Sorry I won't be there. I'll be watching the game at the Armor Inn. Got Brick?