WHAT A BUNCH OF FRAUDS!

Im not really in the mood to elaborate on the topic title, but I guess I have nothing better to do. It feels like 2008 all over again. First of all, the defensive coordinator needs to be fired immediatly! George Edwards may very well be the worst defensive coordinator we've ever had. If you want to disagree with me, i really dont give a damn right now. I'm sick to death of this bullsh*t every year. This team year in and year out accepts losing. It accepts mediocrity. The owner falls in love with coaches and quarterbacks before they even prove a damn thing. And by that, I mean a full season of success with a playoff berth. This team is exactly what all the experts say that it is, the same experts we dont want to listen to. The Colin Cowherds, the Chris Mortensens, etc. Its just a deflating feeling and as a fan who has loved this team for more than two decades, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

I am an angry Bills fan. Yeah I am still a fan, strut my Bills stuff on Sunday and throughout the week. I am truely proud to be a Bills fan and from Buffalo. I live in Corpus Christi now, because the Navy brought me down here and can't wait to retire and live in Buffalo once again. With that said, this team makes me angry. Our roster is filled with a bunch of players who seem to not care about winning, don't care how they play, and are all in for themselves. I mean how long have we loaned for a left tackle, D. Bell shows promise every year and every year he gets hurt, but I be he still cashes in the healthy pay check every week. Woods (love the way he plays), Williams (same). Grow some nads and play hurt guys. Our O-line was so good when they all played but you can't count on D. Bell for nothing. Williams hurt was better the Troup or Heard, play hurt and get your injury looked at after the season, Shawn was a risk but a good risk, maybe we will get something out of him next year. Stevie Johnson where are you, your suppose to be the number one reciever get open. A number 1 reciever is suppose to get open more often then not, the bottom line is your not a number 1 reciever your a solid number 2 reciever. Know your role. We have more holes then anyone in the league. Here is my way to fix it.

1. Fire Edwards and promote the Stash. Edwards is in way over his head. I love Gaily, he needs to get ride of Edwards.

2. Have another productive draft. No luxuray picks, we have picks of need. LT, WR, DB, and OLB. We should draft the LT first best available, a reciever maybe in two years, then draft all defensive players from the SEC conference either LSU or ALA for starters. I don't care about the stats or physical gifts, those guys know how to play football. That was one of the many mistakes Nix made on his first draft attempt here in Buffalo. It seemed like they were all luxuary picks. We should have gotten the LT first and instead of drafting Troup we should have gotten Cody from ALA. His second draft is paying more dividens then his first (Dareus ALA DT, Sheppard LSU LB, even Williams will be good I believe TEX DB). I expect more out of the upcoming draft now that they have a grasp on the team.

3. Sign TO. If they are serious about winning now and doing what is best for the team, Sign TO today. Yes he is old, but he is better then 99% of our recievers now. Nobody is scared of our recievers "nobody!". Our guys are physical, not tough, don't fight for the balls, don't hit after then catch. We need TO's attitude if anything.

4. Someone needs to step up and led our Defense. Someone needs to get fired up on the sidelines, get in some faces and light something under their butts. Edwards wont do it so we need a player Barnette can you hear me take charge and get in some faces. I want to see the same thing from Fitz, if a receiver runs the wrong route or his head is not in the game get in his face wake him up. Our guys just look beat before the opening kick off. It's sad. I am more fired up in my living room then those guys seem to.

5. DB's this is for you, hit guys at the line especially on the 3rd and 6's, 3rd and 8's, 3rd and 2's. The cowboys killed us today on those because we just let their guys run their routes untouched and they were completing third downs like crazy on us today early in the game where one of those stops could have been huge for our team.

6. I think chan is out coaching himself. Trying to do to much with to little. Use our bread and butter on offense. Short quick slants, screens, use the TE over the middle more. The first game was great our TE had like 6 catches now he only catches the ball or is even thown the ball in the red zone. Use him more on third down, Chandler is a big target and has good hands as shown today on one of his 2 catches for an 18 yard gain. Hand it off to FJ more often in the beginning instead of throwing the ball so much. I hate the pass happy stuff we need a good mix. FJ is the heart and soul of our Offense.

7. It looks now like this team is out of it, but we are still in it. We need to improve and have a good game this week against Miami. Each player on the team needs to look in the mirror and find that player that was here in the beginning of the season.

8. Hopefully some of these guys will man up this week, escepcially Bell or Hariston we need our LT back becasue Levitre probably needs to play center next week. SJ if you want the big contract you need to play like it from here on out. Right now I wouldn't care if you let someone else over pay you and we start from scratch at WR again.

If there is any game that is a must win game it is this one against Miami. If we want to make the season fun again and give us something to look forward to the next week is a must win.

Im not really in the mood to elaborate on the topic title, but I guess I have nothing better to do. It feels like 2008 all over again. First of all, the defensive coordinator needs to be fired immediatly! George Edwards may very well be the worst defensive coordinator we've ever had. If you want to disagree with me, i really dont give a damn right now. I'm sick to death of this bullsh*t every year. This team year in and year out accepts losing. It accepts mediocrity. The owner falls in love with coaches and quarterbacks before they even prove a damn thing. And by that, I mean a full season of success with a playoff berth. This team is exactly what all the experts say that it is, the same experts we dont want to listen to. The Colin Cowherds, the Chris Mortensens, etc. Its just a deflating feeling and as a fan who has loved this team for more than two decades, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Heyyy heyyy cool down my man. We are all pissed off that they lost, trust me i'm extremely upset with that performance. They are in a funk and our style of play has been exposed. I mean we didn't come in to this season expecting them to be sh*t you know? It definitely is beyond annoying the way this team is playing and has been playing for the past 4 out of 6 games. The thing that kills me is that its been the same problem ALL SEASON and last season as well. The team simply isn't built to play the style that they are forcing them to play.