Playoffs?!?!?!?!? I just hope they win a game!&#33

RyanW2279

stand by for an on slaught of attacks from those who believe this is a playoff caliber team; as I stated on another post this team has many holes to fill, not to mention fielding a completely revamped defense. Poor coaching and schemes, horribly play from CBs and LBs, no pass rush, sloppy tacking, and it is not a physical team.

I wonder if the lockout inactivity gave our offense an advantage on defenses early season. The opponents have definitely figured out how to defend it now. And yes, our defense is painful to watch.

Edited by Hsp08

Looking at the remaining schedule I see at most 2 wins. At home vs Miami and probably Tennessee. The defense is beyond pathetic and how about someone starts talking about Chan's horrid play calling lately.

At this point, I wouldn't pencil in those two as wins either. Like Jauron said, it's hard to win in this league.

I had hoped last week was an aberration but this is clearly not a good team. I gotta say we had lots of chances for points and blew all of them, and considering we went down 21 in the first quarter we were in panic mode from the get go. Hopefully we'll win at least 8 games, but even that is suspect. Just another typical Bills let down.

Looking at the remaining schedule I see at most 2 wins. At home vs Miami and probably Tennessee. The defense is beyond pathetic and how about someone starts talking about Chan's horrid play calling lately.

Not a good 8 quarters of football, but your bleak assessment is way off base. This team could go 7-9, but to put Denver, @Miami, and a Brady-less week 17 in Foxboro in the loss column right now is unrealistic and pretty pathetic. I haven't had any fun since the Washington game, but this is a team that for the first 8 weeks of the season went 5-2 with the two losses 3 point last minute on the road against teams currently 6-2 in first place. This is a better team than it feels like right now, but at 4-0 we were never on track for 12-4. Being in the playoff contention until the end and maybe sneaking in means this team is ahead of schedule on the rebuilding process. We are still a year or two away with big defensive problems, but that doesn't mean we can't overachieve and have some fun this year.

Not a good 8 quarters of football, but your bleak assessment is way off base. This team could go 7-9, but to put Denver, @Miami, and a Brady-less week 17 in Foxboro in the loss column right now is unrealistic and pretty pathetic. I haven't had any fun since the Washington game, but this is a team that for the first 8 weeks of the season went 5-2 with the two losses 3 point last minute on the road against teams currently 6-2 in first place. This is a better team than it feels like right now, but at 4-0 we were never on track for 12-4. Being in the playoff contention until the end and maybe sneaking in means this team is ahead of schedule on the rebuilding process. We are still a year or two away with big defensive problems, but that doesn't mean we can't overachieve and have some fun this year.

I agree. The team is better than they were last year, but still not quite ready to contend. Defense needs a big infusion of talent and perhaps a new coordinator. Fitz has played poorly after signing the extension and I kind of feared that he would. Sometimes when players sign a big contract, they try a bit too hard and tend to press. I think that's what we're seeing. No excuse for the defense today. They were horrible. I can't predict what the final record will be, but I don't believe we will make the playoffs after what I've seen the past two weeks. Still, I believe they are on the right track, just not there yet.

I wonder if the lockout inactivity gave our offense an advantage on defenses early season. The opponents have definitely figured out how to defend it now. And yes, our defense is painful to watch.

I think your right. Which gave offense an advantage over defenses early. Makes for very tough sledding for the Bills from here out.