Fred Taylor questionable for game vs. Houston

CJPearl2

According to the Florida Times-Union, Jaguars running back Fred Taylor (knee) is questionable for Week 16 against Houston.

Analysis: Taylor had an MRI exam that confirmed he has a sprained his left knee. He insists he will be able to play in Week 16 but owners should monitor this situation just be safe.

Hopefully he wont play. This could be a big blow to JAX if he can't play.

I predict he plays, he gets hit right on the knee and fumbles. The Texans (my second favorite team this weekend) pick up the fumble and run 80 for a TD and win the game!

What would make that even better is if Taylor's knee was actually down before the fumble, but they're out of challenges. Would "even out" Jimbo's last game as a Bill back in 1996.

What would make that even better is if Taylor's knee was actually down before the fumble, but they're out of challenges.  Would "even out" Jimbo's last game as a Bill back in 1996.

175222[/snapback]

That would be so perfect! It is time for some justice.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Houston has a specific MO:

They either come up with some terrific fourth quarter heroics, and win,

OR

They lay an egg, and stay in a funk that they never get out of.

I say #1 is JUST what Houston needs to DO!! ;) I'll take ANY Houston win!

Keep dreaming.  No way Fred Taylor misses that game.      The teeth gnashing on this board is going to increase tenfold BEFORE the 1st qtr of the Bills game is concluded as the Jags put the next to last nail in the Bills' coffin.

175624[/snapback]

Why do you have to show so much negativity on the bills...FT is listed as

questionable and that is what it is. May be you guys should worry about

beating the Jets and trying to lock up that 2nd seed.

Why do you have to show so much negativity on the bills...FT is listed as

questionable and that is what it is. May be you guys should worry about

beating the Jets and trying to lock up that 2nd seed.

175650[/snapback]

Thats the thing. I dont care WHO is Questionable for the Jets. I'm confident we can beat them at full strength and I dont care WHO is resting their players. I'm fine putting my team up against any team in the NFL and lets see where the chips fall. None of this "oh they wont be playing for anything so they'll rest their starters and we can back into the playoffs nonsense"

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Thats the thing.  I dont care WHO is Questionable for the Jets.  I'm confident we can beat them at full strength and I dont care WHO is resting their players.    I'm fine putting my team up against any team in the NFL and lets see where the chips fall.  None of this "oh they wont be playing for anything so they'll rest their starters and we can back into the playoffs nonsense"

175710[/snapback]

What do you call New England's loss to Miami, backing AWAY from home field??

:devil:

Thats the thing.  I dont care WHO is Questionable for the Jets.  I'm confident we can beat them at full strength and I dont care WHO is resting their players.    I'm fine putting my team up against any team in the NFL and lets see where the chips fall.  None of this "oh they wont be playing for anything so they'll rest their starters and we can back into the playoffs nonsense"

175710[/snapback]

I can only bet you now wish that Miami had rested their starters.........

Keep dreaming.  No way Fred Taylor misses that game.      The teeth gnashing on this board is going to increase tenfold BEFORE the 1st qtr of the Bills game is concluded as the Jags put the next to last nail in the Bills' coffin.

175624[/snapback]

What do you care what the Bills do anyway? I still can't figure that out.

175624[/snapback]

Uh, yeah. Because they can just pencil in that Oakland game in week 17. After all, there's no way a team with a pathetic record playing at home could possibly beat a playoff contender in a late season game, right Patriots "fan"? :devil:

What do you care what the Bills do anyway?  I still can't figure that out.

175733[/snapback]

Pats fans in general suck, so they go on other boards that have more interest. If they lose this week to the Jets, that bandwagon of theirs will have a lot less people on it.

I live in the Boston area and when Parcells arrived here he said "you could hold archery practice in this stadium during game time and not hit anyone". This is the 4th largest market in the NFL. Bandwagon Boneheads.

The Sox own this place, hands down. Just after the Pats won the SB last year there was more coverage of the A-Rod thing in the local tabloids. And they like to think this is a football town. Not even close. Yeah, they sell out, yeah they have a waiting list. They should be able to fill a 68k stadium with a population base of several million!

And I am NOT rooting against the Jets in hopes that we steal their spot. They are NOT gonna lose to the sorryass Rams next week. And I would love nothing better than to see the Pats have to go to The Big Ketchup bottle again (as in a REAL football town).

GO BILLS :devil:

GO JETS! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: