Top announce team 3 weeks in a row

VirginiaMike

The Bills will have had the top network announce team do their game this Sunday. If memory serves me correctly, this is the 3rd week in a row that has occurred. As a life long Bills fan and one who is excited about this team, I have to admit that I never would have expected to have the Bills be the #1 game on the netowrk 3 weeks in a row. I can see a Sunday or Monday night game in our future next season!

The Bills will have had the top network announce team do their game this Sunday. If memory serves me correctly, this is the 3rd week in a row that has occurred. As a life long Bills fan and one who is excited about this team, I have to admit that I never would have expected to have the Bills be the #1 game on the netowrk 3 weeks in a row. I can see a Sunday or Monday night game in our future next season!

I think it is because of the teams they are playing, Washedup Redskins,Jests and Cowpokers.

The fact that they have a winning record helps too!!!

Yeah CBS loves the two weeks a year they get Dallas and can put them on the #1 team and broadcast the game in the larger markets. This is also another week the game is on my CBS affiliate here in Los Angeles making my purchase of Sunday Ticket seem more and more like a bad investment on my part.