Phil Simms

JerryG83

maybe if they could tackle or ran Thurman more then 15 times they might have won

there were a lot of reasons they lost that game

Giants held the ball forever. Can't run Thurman when you don't have the ball and you're playing from behind late. It was amazing that we got to the outer limits of Norwood's range at the end.

Is it just me

Yep...

Simms was okay. It's Nantz I hate. The guy knows next to nothing about sports (except for golf), and yet gets to do NFL games and NCAA bball games.

I once heard Nantz say that the highlight of his career was the Nagano Winter Olympics.

It's just unjust that he's allowed to be an announcer.

Yeah, let's have more old ex-players with sub-75 IQs since they "know the game"...

Is it just me or did Phil Simms have nothing good to say about Buffalo? He kept bashing on them the entire game. It seemed that he has a hard on for Rex Ryan and maybe they will hook up and rub each other's feet one day.

I love the Bills, but let's face it - they sucked against the Jets, and a good commentator is going to call things as he sees them. I would have had a hard time praising much of anything the Bills did Sunday. Other than the Byrd INT, Fitz running in for the 2 pt conversion, Stevie's long reception, and Lindell's TD-saving tackle; there weren't too many Bills highlights