Prediction: Offensive Breakout this week

Tolstoy

First off, I suspect that McGahee is going to start, and carry the bulk of the load. The fact that he was observed walking around without a visible limp on Tuesday (with five days still to go) is one thing. Add to that his quote (something to the effect of) "I have to contribute on Sunday," indicates that he himself (who knows his own body best) thinks that he is going to play. Mularkey is stealing a page out of Belichek's book here by playing this injury stuff close to the vest.

Second, Bledsoe definitely performs better in warm weather. He has looked fairly bad these last two games, but looked wonderful in Miami. The same seems to apply for McGahee, who needs to get himself a nice pair of long johns. The last two games he has looked pretty bad, and has complained about the cold (this is pathetic for a RB!). At any rate, they will be in SF Sunday, so I expect you will see good performances from both.

Third, Bledsoe and the offense had a bad game last week. I expect that they will look to bounce back this Sunday.

Fourth, the SF defense is nothing to write home about.

I predict that the Bills offense scores at least four TD's this week. Bledsoe gets 290 yards passing, 2 TD's.

Hope I'm right.

First off, I suspect that McGahee is going to start, and carry the bulk of the load.  The fact that he was observed walking around without a visible limp on Tuesday (with five days still to go) is one thing. Add to that his quote (something to the effect of) "I have to contribute on Sunday," indicates that he himself (who knows his own body best) thinks that he is going to play. Mularkey is stealing a page out of Belichek's book here by playing this injury stuff close to the vest.

Second,  Bledsoe definitely performs better in warm weather.  He has looked fairly bad these last two games, but looked wonderful in Miami.  The same seems to apply for McGahee, who needs to get himself a nice pair of long johns.  The last two games he has looked pretty bad, and has complained about the cold (this is pathetic for a RB!).  At any rate, they will be in SF Sunday, so I expect you will see good performances from both.

Third, Bledsoe and the offense had a bad game last week.  I expect that they will look to bounce back this Sunday.

Fourth, the SF defense is nothing to write home about.

I predict that the Bills offense scores at least four TD's this week.  Bledsoe gets 290 yards passing, 2 TD's.

Hope I'm right.

174962[/snapback]

Actually, he should get some Under Armour Cold Gear, which is all the rage these days. It really works, too. Way better than long johns. :devil:

Mcghaee should rest up for the steelers game. Anyone can run on SF.

174979[/snapback]

I disagree. Get him ready to play. Can you see Mike Mularkey saying "This is San Francisco. We should win this by 30 points, so I'll rest up Willis for Pittsburgh."

That's what you call "looking ahead". Coaches don't do it, players don't do it. If they do, they're toast. Fans are allowed to do it, just not the teams. Remember -this is a playoff game for Buffalo. If McGahee is even 80%, he should start. Mularkey can not afford to assume that the Bills will run all over the 49ers.

Now, if the Bills were ahead 31-3 late in the 3rd quarter, then you can rest McGahee...but not until then.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Two more SF players placed on IR can't be good for them in any case..

I agree, this offense should score MUCHO points.

REST WILLIS, DAMNIT!!! ;)