The Jets made Mega Mind look more like Scatter Brain

Is it a surprise that the Bills struggle against more physical teams? This is the reason they wanted to get 'bigger'. Look at the teams that the Bills have had difficulty with and it's the teams that are physical.

Not 'good' teams, but 'good, physical' teams.

Yeah, after the game everyone has the answers. From reading this board you'd think that half of the people on here could have coached this team to victory. Laughable, really.

I don't buy that we can't matchup with the teams who beat us. We've beaten teams who on paper should seemingly win easily. I'd wager that if we played the Bengals again we would beat them. The Giants have one of the best records in the league and are thus far dominating their division. We played hand in hand with them fine, and our loss largely came down to a misjudged pass down the sideline. It seemed like our D was gonna have us down a lot, but after the FG block we came back with a nice long drive to tie it up.

This was the first game that we flat out lost big (and even this was only 16 points), but I think it was mostly an unusually bad day for us and for some reason being too timid to play the game with guts, perhaps over-thinking it. I absolutely know that we can hang with the Jets, they're not exactly an all-around elite team. They just shine in a few areas, and so do we.