Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins game

Mike32282

As always, I took a ton of photos at the Bills/Redskins game in Toronto. However, due to it being indoors...the photos arent as good as they normally are. I did take a lot of them though as I was fooling around with different settings and trying to find a good setting to use. Hope you like them. Check them out here....

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/10-30-11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Washington%20Redskins/

How would you rate the crowd at the Rogers Centre?

PTR

The best it's been so far. But I'd say that it felt as much of a home game as a Dolphins away game...which is actually pretty good.

I still hate the fact that you cant tailgate though.

Oh and I saw JÂy RÛßeÒ at the Loose Moose before the game. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike32282

Great job again, MJ.

Thanks a ton. I love viewing your photos. It's real cool to see Dareus lining up at the 0, 1, and 3-techniques and how he plays his leverages pre-snap.

Very interesting how Rinehart plays closer to Wood than does Urbik. At first I thought it was because of the perspective but when the teams changed sides, you could still see Rinehart's split was tighter. This is stuff you just can't see on TV.

Loved the physical domination in photo 61… what blocking!

And picture 220 is a great formation.

Thanks again, MJ. Hope you can actually enjoy the game when you're taking pix.

Great shots, man. What kind of lens(es) were you using?

Thanks. I'm not exactly sure what kind unless I have my camera with me. It's not an SLR, it's a Canon Powershot SX10is.

Great job again, MJ.

Thanks a ton. I love viewing your photos. It's real cool to see Dareus lining up at the 0, 1, and 3-techniques and how he plays his leverages pre-snap.

Very interesting how Rinehart plays closer to Wood than does Urbik. At first I thought it was because of the perspective but when the teams changed sides, you could still see Rinehart's split was tighter. This is stuff you just can't see on TV.

Loved the physical domination in photo 61… what blocking!

And picture 220 is a great formation.

Thanks again, MJ. Hope you can actually enjoy the game when you're taking pix.

Thank you very much. I'm glad u enjoyed them. I gotta admit that I liked sitting in the upper deck of the end zone. It gives a completely different view from where I normally sit, in row 4 at the Ralph. I liked being able to see the different plays as they developed.