Las Vegas Bills Bars?

flomoe

I have a friend of mine that's going to be in Vegas for work till early next year and is looking for a Bills fans gathering spot. Does anyone know of a good one somewhere in the vicinity of UNLV? Thanks

Moondoggies/Naked City Pizza. It is across town from UNLV though.

I was there two weeks ago after the game. I guess the place was packed at 8am.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/moon-doggies-las-vegas

I went to the Hilton (which is much closer to UNLV) for the Bills/Giants game and they show all of the games in a large theater-like atmosphere. Pretty cool.

I have a friend of mine that's going to be in Vegas for work till early next year and is looking for a Bills fans gathering spot. Does anyone know of a good one somewhere in the vicinity of UNLV? Thanks

Stake Out, right across from UNLV is the registered Bills Backers Bar in Las Vegas. Was there last season. It's a college dive bar compared to the rest of "Vegas" but good food, beer, people, and the owner is from Buffalo.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/stake-out-las-vegas

I went to moondoggies this week.. It's a dive but the food was decent... If your looking for near the campus the stakeout is the place.. I go there before Rebel basketball games.. If he can make the trip go to johhny macs.. It's pretty far away (henderson) but it's the best place to watch a Bills game in the valley...

Edited by billsfaninvgs

All those Bars are good. I like Johnny Macs the best they have killer wings and every tv shows the game it gets rowdy in there. I just moved to Sacramento but lived in Vegas for 8 yrs.. that was my goto bar.