What time is the game in Toronto?

bowery4

I am in Bangkok (and thankfully not flooded yet but the situation is crazy serious, we are in a spot that has a medium chance of flooding still, but we are very prepared, I think. I am still hoping we just don't get it but anyway) and I look online and see 2 different times for the game. www.buffalobills.com says 4:05pm so I am inclined to believe that but I really want to make sure.

Also daylight savings happened there right? so now instead of 12 hours ahead, I am 13 (I think) it is now 9:54pm and I see the time there is 10:54am (Saturday/now) that make the Bills game on at 5am here right?Or am I doing that wrong and it is now 11 hours different so 3 am? Sorry, I am stressed and sleepy and the brain is just not working that way right now. Thanks in advance for your help.

I am in Bangkok (and thankfully not flooded yet but the situation is crazy serious, we are in a spot that has a medium chance of flooding still, but we are very prepared, I think. I am still hoping we just don't get it but anyway) and I look online and see 2 different times for the game. www.buffalobills.com says 4:05pm so I am inclined to believe that but I really want to make sure.

Also daylight savings happened there right? so now instead of 12 hours ahead, I am 13 (I think) it is now 9:54pm and I see the time there is 10:54am (Saturday/now) that make the Bills game on at 5am here right?Or am I doing that wrong and it is now 11 hours different so 3 am? Sorry, I am stressed and sleepy and the brain is just not working that way right now. Thanks in advance for your help.

4:05 pm EDT is correct. Daylight savings time

will change next week.

Day light savings time in Istanbul is Monday night . They don't observe the weekend thing. Being 7 hours ahead I was really hoping for a 1 PM but looks like a late night now.

Edited by Art in RTP