Shirt/Jersey Idea

ozone

Given that most fans here are also Sabres fans, wouldn't it be cool to have a shirt or jersey that honors both teams? Perhaps something like this already exists--otherwise, if there are any people in that business here, think about it. Maybe a 50/50 vertical split with Bills color scheme on the left and the Sabres on the right and BUFFALO going across the top. The early 70's buffalo in the Bills logo seems closely related enough, to the that of the Sabres, that it could be used as a centerpiece--half red, half blue--to bring the shirt together.

With the Bills and Sabres doing well, I imagine this would be a popular item. I would buy it or take a couple freebies for the idea, haha.

So if you wear it to a game, you get teased about only being a half-fan. Then again, if it was a pair of pants, you could be a half-assed fan. It's a neat idea, but I think the people in that business would rather sell two jerseys than one.

Yup. Pony up the cash for 2, then get your scissors & thread out and get sewin'.

Given that most fans here are also Sabres fans, wouldn't it be cool to have a shirt or jersey that honors both teams? Perhaps something like this already exists--otherwise, if there are any people in that business here, think about it. Maybe a 50/50 vertical split with Bills color scheme on the left and the Sabres on the right and BUFFALO going across the top. The early 70's buffalo in the Bills logo seems closely related enough, to the that of the Sabres, that it could be used as a centerpiece--half red, half blue--to bring the shirt together.

With the Bills and Sabres doing well, I imagine this would be a popular item. I would buy it or take a couple freebies for the idea, haha.

If you are serious about this my nephew has a company that makes 50/50 jerseys. You can e-mail him @ Matt.Steichen@yahoo.com. He can get it done for you. GOOD LUCK ... GO BILLS !!!