Clayton compliments gailey but thinks playoffs on hold

This makes me question if he knows what he's talking about. If the defense doesn't get TOs, they suck. Pure and simple. Hopefully the TOs return Sunday. Go BILLS !!

if lindell doesn't hit that fg against the pats we are only 3-3. Let's create hypothetical situations to make our brains go nuts with frustration!

You miss my point. When you say a team has a "chance" at a particular record, you're saying that is somewhat of a stretch goal. That's how I view the Bills at 11-5; not probable, but possible.

When Clayton says the Bills have a "chance" at eight or nine wins it's an insult, no matter how you slice it. The Bills should expect eight or nine wins at this point. It's getting to ten or eleven where the "chance" comes into play.

Precisely.

With ten games less to play, the Bills have a "chance" at winning four or five of them?

With two games against the Dolphins, one against the Broncos, the fledgling Chargers and this week against the plummeting Skins, they have a "chance" to win four MAY BE five of the remaining TEN?

In other words, we're guaranteed to lose AT LEAST four of our last ten games.

This is why I hate win/loss predictions, especially ones made on the fly--like the one Clayton made. All you get is this team "feels like." Don't tell me what you "feel!" Actually take a look at the damn schedule and take a reasonable stab based on how a team can expect to fare against their upcoming opponents. WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!

i got no problem with what clayton said, it sounds reasonable. BUT obviously i hope he was wrong about the no playoffs part of the comment.

The Cincy loss could turn out to be a real ass-biter when it comes to playoff talk. But in terms of analysis, that conclusion was reached after doing some actual objective reasoning.

this team WILL NOT make the playoffs.. Our lack of pass rush is unfixable this year and we will be LUCKY to win 5 more game.... 9 wins will not be enough for a wildcard in the AFC

You're crazy.

In bold are the remaining games which won't require any "luck" to win:

2. Washington
  3. NYJ
  4. Dallas
  5. Miami
  6. NYJ
  7. Tennessee
  8. San Diego
  9. Miami
  10. Denver
  11. New England

These are by no means guaranteed wins. But the unbolded games are by no means guaranteed losses, especially games against NYJ and Dallas.