odds to win AFC

birdog1960

so the wife's in vegas for a conference and i asked her to place a bet for the Bills to win the AFC (i always bet this when i get the chance, thinking any winnings might go towards a sb ticket). 18:1. asked her to get one for my best friend who is a lions fan: 13:1 to win NFC. sounds about right to me for both. comments, opinions? as to how much i bet, lets just say that i've been very happy with the bills this year but remain cautiously optimistic..ie, not much was bet but i can dream.

so the wife's in vegas for a conference and i asked her to place a bet for the Bills to win the AFC (i always bet this when i get the chance, thinking any winnings might go towards a sb ticket). 18:1. asked her to get one for my best friend who is a lions fan: 13:1 to win NFC. sounds about right to me for both. comments, opinions? as to how much i bet, lets just say that i've been very happy with the bills this year but remain cautiously optimistic..ie, not much was bet but i can dream.

100 to 1 that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Bills might get in as a wild card in the AFC, but I don't think they'll win the AFC East, let alone the AFC. The offense will have to carry the team as well as continued take aways by the D and of course they need to stay healthy and get Kyle Williams back.

Thats a nice payout for both teams if they win the division. Hovever, i wouldnt count on the bills winning the AFC east or the lion winning the NFC norris with green bay in the same division, to bad they didnt have a beting line for which teams would be the wild card playoff teams cause buff would be a solid choice.