Meltdown in Miami

Malazan

This is a team that has imploded. Their problems are mostly mental at this point and it's not going to get any better for them until they replace Sparano. Even then, they have a big hill to climb to get back to any semblance of respectability.

I effing LOVE IT!!!!!!

The Dolphins always find a way to play the Bills tough. And Buffalo tends to play down to the level of their opponent.The Dolphins just might surprise us. I hope not!!!

It goes back a ways… and it's very funny how it all came together and fell apart.

In 2007, the Fins went 1-15 under Cam Cameron.

Then, Bill Parcells hopped on board in 2008, the team signed Chad Pennington, re-introduced the Wildcat formation, and the Fins went from worst to first posting an 11-5 season.

In the wake of that season, lots of people here were freaking out pointing to how quickly a team can turn around… wondering why them and not us.

Since that "magical" 2008 season presided over by VP of Football Bill Parcells, the Fins have gone 14-24.

Parcells snuck out the door sometime last year.

Though it was truly amazing to see how quickly they did turn it around in 2008 ... maybe equally as impressive how quickly that derailed. I think it does go to show just how important a QB is to a team. While the wildcat added a new wrinkle it would seem that much of their success was tied to Pennington playing about as well as he could under the circumstances.