Remaning schedule

eball

I could have sworn I made a post on this topic. I did mention a "sports writers" name and what he thought, I did not quote him. Is that against the rules?

The Bills can win every remaining home game (including TO). The ReXLess Deadskins might be more a threat with Beck , but hey the Bills faced him in Miami.

Cowboys ??, SD and NE on the road are the only probable road losses. The NYETS on the road a Win may also be a possibility - dependng on if they implode in the next few weeks.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home games: Skins (yes, I know it's Toronto), Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Titans -- Bills will be favored in four of those games, and probably even against the Jets. I'd expect 4-1, and 5-0 is not out of the question.

Road games: Cowboys, Dolphins, Jets, Chargers, Pats* -- Bills will be dogs in four out of five, but the Cowboys, Jets, and Chargers have been anything but dominant. All of those games should go down to the wire.

Bottom line: if the Bills can get a little healthier, my preseason prediction of 11-5 still isn't out of the question, and 10-6 is far from a longshot.

Skins and both Jets games will be losses along with the Cowboys, Pats, and unfortunately the Chargers(even though I still plan to go to the game). They sweep the Dolphins. I see 4-6 down the stretch with an outside chance at 5-5.

Win the home games (and the Game in Toronto) and all they need to do is win 1 road game to get to 10-6

Why cant we win all 8 home games bro? No team that we're facing at home for the rest of the season is better than the Pats in my opinion so, if we can beat the Pats which we did, we can beat anyone... The only game that worries me is the Toronto game... I hate that place so much... We haven't won there yet... Hopefully this year because of the Bills success there will actually be Bills fans in the stands...

Why cant we win all 8 home games bro? No team that we're facing at home for the rest of the season is better than the Pats in my opinion so, if we can beat the Pats which we did, we can beat anyone... The only game that worries me is the Toronto game... I hate that place so much... We haven't won there yet... Hopefully this year because of the Bills success there will actually be Bills fans in the stands...

Sorry guys, the above statement was for the guy who said the Bills can't win 8 home games...

Skins and both Jets games will be losses along with the Cowboys, Pats, and unfortunately the Chargers(even though I still plan to go to the game). They sweep the Dolphins. I see 4-6 down the stretch with an outside chance at 5-5.

Are you daft? The Skins? The team that DUMPED their starter with a winning record? Beck couldn't beat Rex Gross man out in practice games.

The Jets have proven what this season? That the only constant from last season is Rex's BIG mouth. A 5-5 record at worst. Injuries helped lose the Giants game (and the TD that wasn't)

• 5 weeks later...

Too bad "dinner's on me Smartypants" wasn't going on this year. That would have been funny.

vs Washington - First Ever win in Canada! W

vs New York - How bad did the Jests look on Monday night? W

@ Dallas - The Cowgirls don't look too hot but I can see the Bills screwing that up - L

@ Miami - With that fast defense and maybe the Dolphins WRs actually catch the ball in Miami - L

@ New York - You can't win all of them - L

(At this point fans freak out going from 6-2 to 6-5)

vs Tennessee - Tennessee looks tough, But some nice home cooking gets a W

@ San Diego - Thats a Long trip L

vs Miami - The Dolphins WRs won't catch in Buffalo in December - W

vs Denver - Tebow or no Tebow thats a W

(9-6)

@ New England - Bills Need a win for the 6th seed, Patriots have the #1 overall seed wrapped up. but they don't sit their starters and knock the Bills out of the playoffs. - L

A surprising yet disappointing 9-7

Now if they get the job done in Dallas 10-6 gets them in the playoffs. Every game is big but if they get at least one win out of those two road games @Dallas and @ San Diego it will have a huge effect on the playoff picture. Now if they break off 5 division wins in a row (which is possible) obviously a first round bye might be on the table going into week 17.

Its fun to watch football in OCTOBER that is still meaningful let alone November, December, January and dare I say February :flirt:

Looks like that Freak out can moved up one week and 9-7 is becoming a day dream.

Also that fun football to watch went out the door, especially with the upcoming massacre this weekend.

Edited by Why So Serious?