Winnable game

xsoldier54

This game, to me was very much like the Cincinnati game. It was a close game on the road that could have and should have been won. If this team is to get over the hump, they have got to learn how to win these kinds of games. So far, they have beaten three good teams. The two losses could easily have been wins as well. Overall, I don't think we can complain about a 4-2 start, but I do believe that if this team is going to be a playoff team and is going to be able to compete in the playoffs, they have got to eliminate the kinds of mistakes on the road that caused them to lose these two games. I don't expect them to win them all, but I don't believe either the Giants or Bengals are a better team than the Bills. We just didn't play well enough on the road to win those two games. I hope it is something this team will learn from and overcome, but I believe they have to learn how to win these kinds of games to get to where they want to be.

I said in the pre game chat yesterday that I had a bad feeling about the Giants game. I really thought the roof was going to cave in for like a 34-13 loss or something like that. I was pleasantly surprised the team fought and made it a totally winnable game. Seems like they have gotten over one hump (being able to win some nailbiters and not getting blown out),,,but winning the close games on the road is the next hump. The O got the ball back at Cinci and yesterday and could not win the game. This is probably not a playoff team until they can win a couple of those type games on the road.