(LAMP)Speaking of SNL skits

The Poojer

anyone see it this weekend(deniro-host, destinys child-music)? anywho. towards the end, horatio sanz comes out with his guitar and starts playing the christmas song he and his fellow cast mates have been doing the past 3-4 years. he is playing the song then stops and looks around and with puppy dog eyes starts calling out "...Chris(kataan)? Tracy(morgan)? Jimmy(fallon)?..." everyone in the audience kind of "AWWWS" cus they are all off the show. So out "walks" kermit the frog and asks if he can help out. then follows Fozzie Bear, Animal, and Gonzo, and they all break into the song and do it just like the 4 originals do it, all the moves and everything. it was friggin hilarious! if it is out there for viewing check it out. it was funny enough when the humans did it, but to see horatio and the muppets was CLASSIC!

ok, back to your meaningless lives!

anyone see it this weekend(deniro-host, destinys child-music)?  anywho.  towards the end, horatio sanz comes out with his guitar and starts playing the christmas song he and his fellow cast mates have been doing the past 3-4 years.  he is playing the song then stops and looks around and with puppy dog eyes starts calling out "...Chris(kataan)?  Tracy(morgan)?  Jimmy(fallon)?..."  everyone in the audience kind of "AWWWS" cus they are all off the show.  So out "walks" kermit the frog and asks if he can help out.  then follows Fozzie Bear, Animal, and Gonzo, and they all break into the song and do it just like the 4 originals do it, all the moves and everything.  it was friggin hilarious!  if it is out there for viewing check it out.  it was funny enough when the humans did it, but to see horatio and the muppets was CLASSIC!

ok, back to your meaningless lives!

173183[/snapback]

My favorite XMas movie of all time is "A Muppet Family Christmas"... it might not be the popular choice, but my sister was a big "muppet" fan when we were little, and I can remember watching that ALL the time... its great.