Does Houston beat Jacksonville .... AGAIN?

daquixers

I didnt know this but Houston already beat Jacksonville earlier in the year 20-6 ... and this was when Jacksonville was on their roll and were hot (5-2 at that point)! They also lost to Minnesota (we all know there overrated) and a Tennessee team who got their ass handed to them by the Raiders (who Jacksonville plays week 17).

So I think they have a good chance of being beat by either team (Houston or Oakland).

I don't think Denver beats Tennessee this weekend...

172812[/snapback]

Denver could not beat our team from the University of the Incarnate Word here in San Antone right now...and I'm talking just me and 10 of my friends because our school doens't have a real football team, but we would have a better decision maker under center.

Usually when two division teams are evenly matched the home team gets revenge for an earlier road loss. This is one of those "classic" gambling plays in the NFL. Taylor and Leftwich appear to be banged up though, so that could help.

I'm somewhat fascinated to see whether Shanahan can right the ship against Tennessee. Ever since he fired young Coach Gibbs, the team has been in disarray. They're also one of the more difficult teams for me to get a grasp on in the NFL. I'm hard pressed to say what Denver does well as a team.