Danny Batten up for the challenge

Pretty informative about who will be playing this week...

http://www.examiner.com/buffalo-bills-in-buffalo/danny-batten-up-for-the-challenge-against-philly

Edwards told Batten, "you're going to be the person out there in base. We'll have a rotation, but you're up" Batten told me after practice on Friday afternoon.

While Kelsay has been having a surprisingly good season, I am interested in seeing what the kids can do. Keeping in mind they are still very green.

Edited by DrDareustein

Pretty informative about who will be playing this week...

http://www.examiner.com/buffalo-bills-in-buffalo/danny-batten-up-for-the-challenge-against-philly

While Kelsay has been having a surprisingly good season, I am interested in seeing what the kids can do. Keeping in mind they are still very green.

Need as much speed on the field as possible this week. Moats in at ILB, Batten in at OLB. Davis and Kelsay down though I wouldn't be shocked to see Kelsay at DE some to get Merriman standing up. He's been way more effective that way than he has been with his hand down in the nickel packages we've been in so often.

he would go a long way towards winning me over if he has a solid day against the eagles, and particularly Mike Vick....what scares me almost more than Vick is Shady McCoy....who do we have that can shadow him and make sure he doesnt catch 10 balls for 150 plus yards outta the backfield? especially with how crappy we have played against the screen game this season....THAT worries me to no end...

Need as much speed on the field as possible this week. Moats in at ILB, Batten in at OLB. Davis and Kelsay down though I wouldn't be shocked to see Kelsay at DE some to get Merriman standing up. He's been way more effective that way than he has been with his hand down in the nickel packages we've been in so often.

Kelsay is out for the game