I just can't let go...

I can't let it go either. Just like I can't let go of McKelvin fumbling the kickoff against New England on MNF, Harmon dropping the pass against Cleveland, the Music City Miracle, Wide Right, Flutie fumbling the ball against the Dolphins in our wild card playoff game, Wade starting Johnson over Flutie in the Music City Miracle, Stevie J dropping the game winner against the Steelers, the Jags beating the Bills in the wildcard playoff, the Bills losing 4 Super Bowls in a row, etc...

Sad to say, I could write a book as long as one of those Harry Potter novels about plays I can't let go of in Bills history.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't let it go either. Just like I can't let go of McKelvin fumbling the kickoff against New England on MNF, Harmon dropping the pass against Cleveland, the Music City Miracle, Wide Right, Flutie fumbling the ball against the Dolphins in our wild card playoff game, Ralph demanding that Wade start Johnson over Flutie in the Music City Miracle, Stevie J dropping the game winner against the Steelers, the Jags beating the Bills in the wildcard playoff, the Bills losing 4 Super Bowls in a row, etc...

Sad to say, I could write a book as long as one of those Harry Potter novels about plays I can't let go of in Bills history.

Fixed. Yea bitter here too.

I can't let it go either. Just like I can't let go of McKelvin fumbling the kickoff against New England on MNF, Harmon dropping the pass against Cleveland, the Music City Miracle, Wide Right, Flutie fumbling the ball against the Dolphins in our wild card playoff game, Wade starting Johnson over Flutie in the Music City Miracle, Stevie J dropping the game winner against the Steelers, the Jags beating the Bills in the wildcard playoff, the Bills losing 4 Super Bowls in a row, etc...

Rob Johnson WON us that game, and it would have been one more playoff win than Flutie, but our special teams lost the game for us, and so how could anyone be bitter over that? Man, that's just crazy...