Do me a favor

ieatcrayonz

30 years ago yesterday, I lost my uncle Eugene. The odd part is that I heard the ambulance screaming right down Main Street and didn't give it a thought. I still feel guilty to this day. 30 years. Wow. He was a great dude.

My grandfather's name was Eugene and he died 30 years ago. Are we related?? :unsure:

The golf Calloways or the wine Calloways?

He was my 2nd cousin and he died when he'd barely turned two. It was Peanut butter and Jelly that did it.

Do you remember an old family story like that.

How about someone nicknamed "Skinner"?

Was it the peanut butter or the jelly? I'm thinking peanut allergy, but his mother would have known about a peanut allergy.

Dude it was both. Plus bread. He choked. The help didn't know how to handle it. She just stood there and watched him turn blue. It was awful.

Really? Does that mean you knew Skinner? Do you remember his Impala?

I think we're cousins dude. I can't believe you kidnapped your own flesh and blood. That's low.

Just to be sure....did you have a Granddaddy Bo?

Remember the Impala?? I learned how to drive on that thing. !@#$er was fast!

BTW do you realize the first two people that posted in that thread are now dead and the third is brain dead?

Remember the Impala?? I learned how to drive on that thing. !@#$er was fast!

BTW do you realize the first two people that posted in that thread are now dead and the third is brain dead?

I don't remember driving it but did you see all the money he kept in the glove box?

Anyway, about the other thread that is pretty freaky. Do you think it was because they knew about the kidnapping?

I don't remember driving it but did you see all the money he kept in the glove box?

Anyway, about the other thread that is pretty freaky. Do you think it was because they knew about the kidnapping?

The dude was drunk before most people finished their breakfast. I'd sneak in the glove box and steal one fifty and one hundred every week. He has so many I don't think he ever missed them.

And regarding the bolded bit. What do you think?

The dude was drunk before most people finished their breakfast. I'd sneak in the glove box and steal one fifty and one hundred every week. He has so many I don't think he ever missed them.

And regarding the bolded bit. What do you think?

You know he only got drunk in his younger days. I think he knew you were stealing his money but he was a nice guy and let you take it.

I think he stopped drinking after my friend Brian Temple jumped from the third story and missed the swimming pool. That really spooked Skinner because Brian was drunk when he did that. Skinner was a mess at the funeral.

You know he only got drunk in his younger days. I think he knew you were stealing his money but he was a nice guy and let you take it.

I think he stopped drinking after my friend Brian Temple jumped from the third story and missed the swimming pool. That really spooked Skinner because Brian was drunk when he did that. Skinner was a mess at the funeral.

Everyone said Brian was drunk but I don't think so. Brian was weird. I think he was on drugs.

It was pretty funny when that dude said this though.

Edited by Chef Jim

Are you sure? A peanut allergy is nothing to sneeze at.

Dude allergies are bad but they do not make someone turn blue. I'm not sure what color people turn but it is not blue. Blue is the choking color. Or suffocating. I'm sure they wouldn't have assigned the same color to three different afflictions.