An out of area Bills fan needing a favor

I am from Southern Illinois and I would really like to get a Sports Illustrated with the Bills cover. Since it is regional it is not available here. I would be happy to pay extra for someones time if someone could pick one up for me. To make things easier I will be at the Bills game against the Eagles and could meet up and pay it at your convienence. I plan on parking in Hammer's Lot if that makes it any easier. If someone would be willing to do this please send me a PM and we can iron out the details.

Once agian thanks in advance to everyone.

Also, sorry if this should be in another forum, I am new around here so please take it easy on me.

I am from Southern Illinois and I would really like to get a Sports Illustrated with the Bills cover. Since it is regional it is not available here. I would be happy to pay extra for someones time if someone could pick one up for me. To make things easier I will be at the Bills game against the Eagles and could meet up and pay it at your convienence. I plan on parking in Hammer's Lot if that makes it any easier. If someone would be willing to do this please send me a PM and we can iron out the details.

Also, sorry if this should be in another forum, I am new around here so please take it easy on me.

5th post Quick question, which QB lead the Buffalo Bills to a major victory in the early 1990's ??

I'm in the same boat, it's not available in TX either. I'm also going to the Eagles game. If anyone's going to the game and willing to help out an out of town guy get a copy, I'll also pay a premium. PM me if your are willing/interested. Thanks.

To the OP… I thought it was established by others in another thread on the SI cover that you can contact SI and purchase the issue with the Drayton Florence cover.

Have you tried contacting SI circulation?

I am pretty sure it isn't possible. I work for the forfillment company in tampa that handles that, and there is nothing on their system that lets them specify the cover that is sent. I had someone talking over lunch that a steelers fan was angry he couldn't get the steelers cover a month ago instead of the falcons cover.

I would send out a bills copy, but the ones they gave us has a walter payton cover. the bills cover might be given out later.

To the OP… I thought it was established by others in another thread on the SI cover that you can contact SI and purchase the issue with the Drayton Florence cover.

Monday, The HAMMER, will, if he can find them buy 10 Bills SI Cover mags. I'll let you know how I did.

You have one waiting for you at Hammer's lot.

I will be getting 4-5 more on Monday.

5th post Quick question, which QB lead the Buffalo Bills to a major victory in the early 1990's ??

I am going with Kelly and Reich

Yes, I called and sent emails but was basically told I was S.O.L.

You have one waiting for you at Hammer's lot.

I will be getting 4-5 more on Monday.

Thank you very much it is greatly appreciated, I will reward you on sunday.