The FIZTS sighning was horriable So I thought

I have to admit I was totally wrong about the Fitz sighing because I didn't think he could play in the NFL.Boy I am glad he proved me wrong because he is turning into the best QB we have had since JK and I am becoming a huge fan of his! GO FITZ ! AS WELL TO THE BILLS! Keep up the great work!

I have to admit I was totally wrong about the Fitz sighing because I didn't think he could play in the NFL.Boy I am glad he proved me wrong because he is turning into the best QB we have had since JK and I am becoming a huge fan of his! GO FITZ ! AS WELL TO THE BILLS! Keep up the great work!

When Fitz was signed, I had no feeling toward it at all. It was one of those things that was right up there with all of the other mediocre/journeyman signings we made over the past years. I figured, he'd not get on the field much, suck when he did, and be gone by now. YE OLE had no idea he'd turn into THE AMISH RIFLE out there.

This post brought to you courtest of Jack Daniel's... :pirate::beer: