2009 broncos started 6-0 then bye

Silvercrw

No one knows the future. Let's just enjoy the journey. Right now, the view is beautiful.

If you really need to think about the future, forget the Bills 2008 season or the Bronco's 6-0 start. I mean, who really knows? The Bills could go 0-13 the rest of the way or 13-0. Probabilities, however, are on our side. Something like 72% of 3-0 teams eventually make the playoffs. So if you have to contemplate the Bills final record, think optimistically because the odds are in our favor.

Personally, I'm still basking in the afterglow of the Pats win. I'll worry about Cinci on Sunday and the playoffs much later on.

No one knows the future. Let's just enjoy the journey. Right now, the view is beautiful.

If you really need to think about the future, forget the Bills 2008 season or the Bronco's 6-0 start. I mean, who really knows? The Bills could go 0-13 the rest of the way or 13-0. Probabilities, however, are on our side. Something like 72% of 3-0 teams eventually make the playoffs. So if you have to contemplate the Bills final record, think optimistically because the odds are in our favor.

Personally, I'm still basking in the afterglow of the Pats win. I'll worry about Cinci on Sunday and the playoffs much later on.

Ive been a bills fan since 1988 and haven't missed a game since 95. Your right why should I think negative. F$%k That! Go Bills lets take it one game at a time!

Hey guys the dam Broncos in 2009 scares the crap out of me constantly they went 6-0 then had a bye. Then they came back to lose all the remaining games except 2. It scares me more than the 08 Bills 4-0 start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Denver_Broncos_season

Really? Why can't you just enjoy the ride instead of trying to bring doom and gloom?

Nah.

They had a young, egomaniac douchebag coach who was over his head and didn't understand personnel management. He also had an easy schedule to that point.

The Bills might lose their momentum, but not like that.

I see a 9 win minimum and a real possibility of 12-4.

Custer lost at Little Bighorn.

The Beatles put out Yellow Submarine.

Someone actually greenlit Little Fockers.

If you don't see that this team is for real, as opposed to our screen-happy, Dick Jauron-led 4-0 team four years ago, and the 2009 AFC West Broncos, I can't add very much other than that.

Enjoy the now. We are good. We will continue being good. We will win a lot of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpQ4O0poB0

this bills team has good coaching its not a fluke is there a possibility of bad games, absolutely the pats got steamrolled by the browns last year. But we need to act like an elite team if we want to be and beat them that started last weekend. 2008's bills get blown out by a tom brady led NE team let alone Matt Cassel. The key to us going far is our divisional record and I'm sure someone has the stats but off the top of my head i would be willing to say it has been a good 5 years maybe since 2004 since we went better then 3-3 this team will change that.

and seriously they should not have one that cinci game it was so flukey why even try to get people riled up?

Hey guys the dam Broncos in 2009 scares the crap out of me constantly they went 6-0 then had a bye. Then they came back to lose all the remaining games except 2. It scares me more than the 08 Bills 4-0 start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Denver_Broncos_season

Man some of you guys got chicken little-itus around here. Listen we are the biggest and soon to be the nastiest team in the league and Fitz is way better than Orton. This is the beginning of a new era when we are the dominant team for the next decade and we haven't even scratched the surface yet as a few more drafts and we will be running rough-shod over the league.