This team has character

BaaadThingsMan

I just wanted to say that the type of team that Buddy Nix said he wanted to build is starting to take shape and maybe exceeding some expectations early but his goal is to build a sustainable winner and do it with football guys, guys with high motors and high character that leave it on the field every play and want to do the best for the other 52 on the roster. To a man his last two drafts are filled with those types who according to their coaches are also exemplary off the field and involved heavily in the community. I've been a Bills fan a long time and I don't know about u but I really like this approach. It's not new but its new to us....

I just wanted to say that the type of team that Buddy Nix said he wanted to build is starting to take shape and maybe exceeding some expectations early but his goal is to build a sustainable winner and do it with football guys, guys with high motors and high character that leave it on the field every play and want to do the best for the other 52 on the roster. To a man his last two drafts are filled with those types who according to their coaches are also exemplary off the field and involved heavily in the community. I've been a Bills fan a long time and I don't know about u but I really like this approach. It's not new but its new to us....

Not only do they have character, but they have ATTITUDE as well. like David Nelson after that shot on the sideline that knocked his helmet off jumping up and challenging the crowd to get as fired up as he was. Like Fitzie leading a sweep as he takes out a LB. Freddy when ever he touches the ball. And I could go on. You gotta love it.

Not only do they have character, but they have ATTITUDE as well. like David Nelson after that shot on the sideline that knocked his helmet off jumping up and challenging the crowd to get as fired up as he was. Like Fitzie leading a sweep as he takes out a LB. Freddy when ever he touches the ball. And I could go on. You gotta love it.

Yeah I love how fitz is a football player, Brady is just a quarterback

Character is fine, the key difference between Nix character guys and the character guys of the past is Nix character guys are big strong fast guys that also happen to have character.

Indeed Dr. Fong. YE OLE was always astonished that the only players of character during the Levy/Jauron era were all undersized and slow. Glad they started making character guys with talent again.