Trade Spiller?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need more than one good RB- while I was against the Spiller pick and don't think Spiller is the guy who can be a workhorse for you I wouldn't trade Spiller for less than a first round pick which I can't see anybody offering- and considering Jackson's age, one of my first three picks is probably going for a RB unless Johnny White is the second coming.

IF and that's a big IF we decide to trade him, you gotta do it when his value is high...

right now it is not... keep in mind, we dumped Lynch for next to nothing, and we all saw what he did that year (and in the playoffs)

We were showcasing Lynch up a little bit before we traded him. That was a big mystery for me what the hell were we doing with Lynch and Jackson and now spiller??

We didnt get boo for Lynch unless there is more to it than we can see easily.

But i thought the one two of ML bruiser FJ as the skill finesse back would take us to my football heaven. A dominating run game.

We had Parrish for the wierdo (waterjitterbug) stuff already and we did not have the tackles for the edges last year. Chan makes spiller look hopeful for the future, but i think he is morelike play calling for CJ to be effective as compared just plugging Spiller in to a play he wants to run. I love the kid, but i hope we can have him clock some more hours on the field. He looked perfect against Raiders. lets see more of that as we go and i will feel much better about spread and wildcats. Are they going to line him up even more now that Parrish is out? could be an opportunity for the kid