Gailey's an offense witch!

It's not often that you see offenses running rampant against the Patriots. Yesterday in the 2nd half the Bills were gashing the Pats in every possible fashion. The reason is Gailey and the offense he's built.

Gailey does not get enough credit for the offense he's built. The good news is that it's only going to get better. The longer the team and the players use Gailey's system, the better the execution gets. That's one of the dynamics the Patriots have had going for them for the last 10 years. Players play better when they don't have to over think the game, they just go out and focus on the details.

This team suffered immensely because we changed GM's and coaches every 3 years for almost a decade. Now we have guys that know wtf they're doing and bring in the guys to match a solid scheme.

I'm not going to go so far as to predict a playoff run this year but something is being built in Buffalo and the next 10 years might be quite enjoyable! :)

It's not often that you see offenses running rampant against the Patriots. Yesterday in the 2nd half the Bills were gashing the Pats in every possible fashion. The reason is Gailey and the offense he's built.

Gailey does not get enough credit for the offense he's built. The good news is that it's only going to get better. The longer the team and the players use Gailey's system, the better the execution gets. That's one of the dynamics the Patriots have had going for them for the last 10 years. Players play better when they don't have to over think the game, they just go out and focus on the details.

This team suffered immensely because we changed GM's and coaches every 3 years for almost a decade. Now we have guys that know wtf they're doing and bring in the guys to match a solid scheme.

I'm not going to go so far as to predict a playoff run this year but something is being built in Buffalo and the next 10 years might be quite enjoyable! :)

I'll do it for you. I hereby predict the Bills will make the playoffs this year. They have 13 games left. If they go 7-6 I think that might do it. 10 wins is usually good enough to get in. Personally I think they can do better than 7-6 from here on out, so yeah, I say they make it.

Edited by xsoldier54

Gailey kinda coaches like Fitz quarterbacks. For 85-90% of the time he is brilliant, but has spurts of series where you just shake your head, like when they came out and threw on all three downs, after Jackson was tearing them up. Then he predictably came out the next series and ran all three downs. But, when it came down to the last half of the 4th quarter, he outcoached Belicheat.

Edited by billsfreak

I love the fact that after Scott's INT we went in for a late FG. Dickie would have run out the clock.

It's actually commonplace so far this season.

I like the way the offense is playing, but you're giving our Bills too much credit. The Pats* gave up, on average, 98 yds on the ground (Bflo had 79), and 380 in the air (Bflo had 369) in their wins against San Diego and Miami.

The only thing that I don't agree about is the amount of running we have(n't) been doing. We have a great running game, but we've been passing a lot, especially yesterday. It seems that getting the running game going early on and then switching over to more passing would be a more effective way of getting rolling early in the game than what has happened the past 2 weeks.

Not that I'm complaining about our Madden style offense... but it just seems like it needs a bit more balance

I don't know how much credit to give Gailey for the "building of the offense".....but I will say this....that was the best offensive play calling I have seen by a Bills Head Coach since I don't know when.

I understand that as soon as he lays an egg....everyone will be calling for his head - but for today all I can think of was what a great game of play calling.

The series at the end of the game? Are you kidding me? Dickie and his crew would not have had the brains or the balls to kneel on the ball to run down the clock and kick a FG.

Hail Chan! Congratulations on a great win for the organization!!