In Hindsight

In my first and soon to be weekly installment of "In Hindsight" I take the time to review the Bills come from behind win over the New England Patriots*

1) We really should have guarded Wes Welker. I know the man is a good player but 16 catches? Cmon!

2)Chan said earlier this week we have to be more aggressive when the ball is in the air, "when the ball is in the air its ours" The D really took that to heart yesterday and made one of the best QBs look lost out there.

3) Ryan Fitzpatrick is so calm. Two early interceptions (although he did have a solid tackle on the first one) and down 21 nothing, he never blinked. Very calmly drove the team down and got it into Stevie for the TD.

4) For the 3rd week in a row the Bills demoralized someone. 2 playoff teams a year ago and a team many picked to win their division to boot. This is a different team.

5) The Ralph is quickly becoming on of the hardest places to play in the NFL. I've gone to a lot of games in my lifetime. The last two weeks are the loudest I've ever heard it. When Florence scored on that pick 6 I felt the ground shake. Pats* players you could tell, just knew they had no chance. The crowd was way to into it and giving the Bills so much support. No team is going to want to play in Buffalo

6) The D gave up a lot of yards and points. Two red zone interceptions tho can cover up a lot of mistakes.

7) Chan was the right man for the job. I was skeptical because he was fired around the same time as Turk Schonert, but the man is a winner and has changed the attitude in that locker room much quicker than i thought he could.

8) Does anyone miss Donte? He doesnt make that interception that Wilson made, he makes the tackle at the one inch line with a hard hit. Ill take the Pic

9) The Sun was brighter this morning and the birds seemed to be saying "Go Bills" :) Everyone walking around campus with Bills gear on and just nodding to each other, Its great to see and I feel like the whole city is just excited.

It was one of the greatest games I've personally ever seen. To be there and to have been a part of it was tremendous. This year just feels different. I love this attitude of expecting to win, expect to be great. Reguardless of what happens the rest of the season, yesterday was amazing and a day I will never forget

walking around old city philly after the game, i got so many high fives from eagles fans and other bills fans, and people wearing other teams gear....most people were more happy that we beat the patriots, but theres also a sense that this team i becoming a media darling and people are showing a lot of love....

In my first and soon to be weekly installment of "In Hindsight" I take the time to review the Bills come from behind win over the New England Patriots*

1) We really should have guarded Wes Welker. I know the man is a good player but 16 catches? Cmon!

2)Chan said earlier this week we have to be more aggressive when the ball is in the air, "when the ball is in the air its ours" The D really took that to heart yesterday and made one of the best QBs look lost out there.

3) Ryan Fitzpatrick is so calm. Two early interceptions (although he did have a solid tackle on the first one) and down 21 nothing, he never blinked. Very calmly drove the team down and got it into Stevie for the TD.

4) For the 3rd week in a row the Bills demoralized someone. 2 playoff teams a year ago and a team many picked to win their division to boot. This is a different team.

5) The Ralph is quickly becoming on of the hardest places to play in the NFL. I've gone to a lot of games in my lifetime. The last two weeks are the loudest I've ever heard it. When Florence scored on that pick 6 I felt the ground shake. Pats* players you could tell, just knew they had no chance. The crowd was way to into it and giving the Bills so much support. No team is going to want to play in Buffalo

6) The D gave up a lot of yards and points. Two red zone interceptions tho can cover up a lot of mistakes.

7) Chan was the right man for the job. I was skeptical because he was fired around the same time as Turk Schonert, but the man is a winner and has changed the attitude in that locker room much quicker than i thought he could.

8) Does anyone miss Donte? He doesnt make that interception that Wilson made, he makes the tackle at the one inch line with a hard hit. Ill take the Pic

9) The Sun was brighter this morning and the birds seemed to be saying "Go Bills" :)Everyone walking around campus with Bills gear on and just nodding to each other, Its great to see and I feel like the whole city is just excited.

It was one of the greatest games I've personally ever seen. To be there and to have been a part of it was tremendous. This year just feels different. I love this attitude of expecting to win, expect to be great. Reguardless of what happens the rest of the season, yesterday was amazing and a day I will never forget

I think they should have run the ball more especially in the first half

Welker runs the same crossing route on just about every play, why not leave a LB in the middle to guard against that or put him on his a$$ if he is within 5 yards of the line

I havent disliked a player as much as I dislike Welker since Michael Irvin...did anyone see his comments after the game? he said something like it should have been a fun game one in which we set records and stuff like that but we lost...what a tool

he is a fast player built for the slot but seriously, Brady makes him look better then he is

Edited by Max997