Oh, what a beautiful morning.

Rivermont Mike

In cars that are snarled in gridlock on I-93, and the Mass Pike, and Route 20, and the Everett Turnpike, and I-95; in nondescript, tan and grey cubicles on massive floors in pharma and tech companies, on assembly lines and in break rooms and in locker rooms; in conversations in Stop and Shop and Hanneford aisles; from the shores of Long Island Sound to Pittsburg, NH and from Boston Harbor to the NY/CT border: this morning, Patriots Nation is in turmoil.

And for the first time in a long time, in Bills Nation, the morning is dawning bright and clear.

In cars that are snarled in gridlock on I-93, and the Mass Pike, and Route 20, and the Everett Turnpike, and I-95; in nondescript, tan and grey cubicles on massive floors in pharma and tech companies, on assembly lines and in break rooms and in locker rooms; in conversations in Stop and Shop and Hanneford aisles; from the shores of Long Island Sound to Pittsburg, NH and from Boston Harbor to the NY/CT border: this morning, Patriots Nation is in turmoil.

And for the first time in a long time, in Bills Nation, the morning is dawning bright and clear.

I'm so excited I think I'll head to work early, give the boss an extra hour or two today :rolleyes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: