Offensive Line

aussiebills

The offensive line is playing very well

No sacks in the last 2 games

One against Oakland who have a dominant line

And the Patriots who i guess dnt have a good line but still not the worst

One play with Brad Smith was actually counted as a sack ;)

The offensive line is playing very well

No sacks in the last 2 games

One against Oakland who have a dominant line

And the Patriots who i guess dnt have a good line but still not the worst

I've been pleasantly surprised with the performance of the O-line so far. Looks like they got the right combination on the field.

The O-line looked good but the Patriots were getting v. good penetration if it was for Fitz's quick decision making and Jackson's amazing blocks it could of been a very different game. The line is playing well for the fact that there's a good number of cast-offs within the unit but I wouldn't drink the kool aid just yet. Also, Wood had an uncharacteristically bad game when it came to penalties Overall, there may be some negatives but there are many more things to be happy about especially the run blocking.

The O-line looked good but the Patriots were getting v. good penetration if it was for Fitz's quick decision making and Jackson's amazing blocks it could of been a very different game. The line is playing well for the fact that there's a good number of cast-offs within the unit but I wouldn't drink the kool aid just yet. Also, Wood had an uncharacteristically bad game when it came to penalties Overall, there may be some negatives but there are many more things to be happy about especially the run blocking.

Wood is a nasty tough player. Wilfork is the same way. The end result was the win. At some point in time you have to be nasty towards other nasty players to let them know you aren't going to let it happen. Next time I hope Wood drills him and all the other patsy d-linemen.

Wood is a nasty tough player. Wilfork is the same way. The end result was the win. At some point in time you have to be nasty towards other nasty players to let them know you aren't going to let it happen. Next time I hope Wood drills him and all the other patsy d-linemen.

Levitre has been playing like a man possessed all season. So has Bell. I'll be real interested to see how Bell matches up against the next two pass rushers he faces. Dunlap for Cinci is a beast, and Cole for Philly plays just the type of game that gives Bell trouble.

For the most part, the Bills are playing as I (and many of us) thought they would play this year.

The one thing surprising me is the play of the offensive line. Freddy's getting some big holes to run through and Fitz isn't getting sacked a lot (though this is also a factor of his quick decisions).