Bellicheats sideline tantrum

And he can blow it out his ass because he got whatever he wanted from the refs for ten years against us. This doesn't even begin to even the score.

Plus one--they have won so many games on garbage calls over the years that it will take years of karmic referee payback to even things out....

Bellichek was a bit testy about the timeout. LOL

When asked about the second timeout that he was charged with.

“We took it.”

On if there was a miscommunication on the second timeout

“I took it.”

On why he came out onto the field toward the end when they called the timeout, if he was contesting the spot, etc.

“No, I took a timeout.”

You took a timeout?

“That’s right.”

On the fact he seemed to be contesting something

“I went down to call a timeout. What don’t you understand about that?”

On the fact he seemed a little animated to just be calling a timeout.

“They were waving me back, and I was going down there to call it, so I called it.”

He was argueing that the clock continued to run for a few seconds after FJ scored and he wanted that time back on the clock. He was prob right.

he was definitely right

the clock ran a full ten seconds (1:53 to 1:43) after freddie was down and they (refs) were deciding if it was a score or not

imagine the play had ended normally with no dispute on what happened:

- IF freddie was down at the 1 then belicheat would call an immediate time out, probably getting to the ref four seconds after being downed, so 1:49 instead of 1:43 (six seconds)

- IF freddie was in the endzone then the clock stops immediately at 1:53

but because the refs couldnt decide if he scored or not the clock kept running and belicheat didnt have a chance to call a time out. he essentially lost six seconds to the delay in the decision, and six seconds on a last chance tom brady drive could be the difference between winning and losing

as much as i hate the cheaters and their coach, he was right to make a stink there. the refs just told him to shut up and they were gonna start the clock again, so he calls the time out there cuz he has to

YE OLE has heard more theories as to the genesis of Belichick's tantrum today than Carter has liver pills. He was very coy about it in the post game presser as well. I'm not sure if we'll ever know for sure what it was all about. Clearly he had to take a timeout either way as the clock was going to start running. The most plausible theory to me seems to be that he was lobbying for more time to be added. In all honesty, I think he just couldn't fathom that after spotting his squad 3 TD's we totally destroyed them the rest of the game and he knew it was over at that point.

he was definitely right

the clock ran a full ten seconds (1:53 to 1:43) after freddie was down and they (refs) were deciding if it was a score or not

imagine the play had ended normally with no dispute on what happened:

- IF freddie was down at the 1 then belicheat would call an immediate time out, probably getting to the ref four seconds after being downed, so 1:49 instead of 1:43 (six seconds)

- IF freddie was in the endzone then the clock stops immediately at 1:53

but because the refs couldnt decide if he scored or not the clock kept running and belicheat didnt have a chance to call a time out. he essentially lost six seconds to the delay in the decision, and six seconds on a last chance tom brady drive could be the difference between winning and losing

as much as i hate the cheaters and their coach, he was right to make a stink there. the refs just told him to shut up and they were gonna start the clock again, so he calls the time out there cuz he has to

Nice post, thought the same thing.