Pink Floyd fans....

JLO

leading up to next weeks release of their remastered catalog, they are playing a live version of Dark Side of the Moon from Wembley '74 complete with the original concert screen films edited in, concert will be the second disc in an expanded Dark Side CD. It replays every hour through Sept 28. Enjoy!

leading up to next weeks release of their remastered catalog, they are playing a live version of Dark Side of the Moon from Wembley '74 complete with the original concert screen films edited in, concert will be the second disc in an expanded Dark Side CD. It replays every hour through Sept 28. Enjoy!

Floyd fan here.

For those too lazy to search:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialPinkFloyd

Here is the opening of the DSoTM Immersion box set for Floyd fanatics:

Here is where one might ask - "Why would I want to watch somebody unpack a box set?" A fair question but you get to see what you will be getting when you order it and the commentary while he unpacks the box is worth the watch.

FWIW - I have heard mention of unsecured damaged disks in the DSoTM Immersion box set in Europe. If you ordered from Amazon.com, you may have 30 days to send the damaged item back or you get charged for the original and the replacement. If you receive a damaged set, you may want to wait until you receive your replacement set before you send the original set back. If both the original and the replacement set have damaged disks, you might be able to cob together one undamaged set from two damaged sets by swapping the damaged discs from one set for the undamaged discs of the other. This will prevent you from having to go through a second return and receiving a potential refund rather than a replacement.

Although I am a fanatic, I am not a completist. I don't want studio outtakes/live bootlegs if it sounds like it was recorded underwater or through a 1970s walkie-talkie. I hope I don't regret this but if PF fanatics are interested, I have compiled a CD of blues only Floyd for which I was able to obtain some good masters and used Audacity to clean up (I am better with Audacity than Pro Tools). This is old 69-71 Floyd from live shows, unreleased material (Zabriskie Point), and obscure soundtracks and is only blues. PM if interested.

FYI - the Immersion disk for WYWH will include more of world-famous jazz violinist Stefane Grapelli playing the cover. It is nearly inaudible in the final album mix but you can hear it "starting at 5:21..."- WYWH Wikipedia.

Life got better for Dead and Floyd fans: Dead Floyd, a band out of Fort Collins, CO jams Floyd and Dead songs together at shows. You may hear Pigs (3 Diff Ones)>Scarlet Begonias>One of These Days>Uncle Johns Band.

Edited by Mr Info