Yes Beerboy, you can do too good a job

ieatcrayonz

:oops: I guess I should have skipped the swinging trapezius.

Please tell me you actually used the swinging trapezius, because her agent Maury is still pissed. I told him any publicity is good publicity but this guy is not letting it go. He is aporexic about it. Anyway he is claiming you used the flying trapezius which clearly would have been overkill. Any chance you got them mixed up?

Please tell me you actually used the swinging trapezius, because her agent Maury is still pissed. I told him any publicity is good publicity but this guy is not letting it go. He is aporexic about it. Anyway he is claiming you used the flying trapezius which clearly would have been overkill. Any chance you got them mixed up?

Well, we were definitely swinging, but by the end of the session she was flying without a safety net. Maury was there the entire time, he's kind of creepy if you know what I mean.

That girl is nutso man. I haven't worked up that much of a sweat since the days of Cadonna Mouise Liccone. Remember Paris?

Well, we were definitely swinging, but by the end of the session she was flying without a safety net. Maury was there the entire time, he's kind of creepy if you know what I mean.

That girl is nutso man. I haven't worked up that much of a sweat since the days of Cadonna Mouise Liccone. Remember Paris?

Dude I did not see Maury's presence on the invoice. You HAVE to do the ENTIRE job which includes proper billing. Yes the dude is creepy and that's why we charge so damn much. Geez at least sub-contract Sage to do the invoicing if you can't get it right. Anyway, this information will help me. Although you flew, Maury has no Ax to grind. No pun intended.

If he was there he knows he was getting out of a charge and he also could have stopped it. You did make him swipe his badge through the reader at the beginning of the session though right?

Dude I did not see Maury's presence on the invoice. You HAVE to do the ENTIRE job which includes proper billing. Yes the dude is creepy and that's why we charge so damn much. Geez at least sub-contract Sage to do the invoicing if you can't get it right. Anyway, this information will help me. Although you flew, Maury has no Ax to grind. No pun intended.

If he was there he knows he was getting out of a charge and he also could have stopped it. You did make him swipe his badge through the reader at the beginning of the session though right?

The badge reader was 'fouled'

Thus no record on auto-invoice and your manual invoice was crapola. Unless you had the security cam running at the entry door Maury is going to be bothering me relentlessly. You got it?

If you haven't run the scrubbers just send Sage over to collect a DNA sample.

If by the scrubbers you mean Ginny then how long do you think I wait? Do you have the security tape?

I not only have security tape, I also have the tape from the trapezius that Dim requested.

I'd still appreciate it if you'd send Sage over to collect a sample though.

I not only have security tape, I also have the tape from the trapezius that Dim requested.

I'd still appreciate it if you'd send Sage over to collect a sample though.

Ginny has all the samples. What do you think she puts on all those Werther's Originals she has given you over the years? That is how they get that little extra "squirt" of flavor.

Anyway, does the tape CLEARLY show Maury?

Ginny has all the samples. What do you think she puts on all those Werther's Originals she has given you over the years? That is how they get that little extra "squirt" of flavor.

Anyway, does the tape CLEARLY show Maury?

Well, it's as clear as a honey & feather covered lens sitting atop a bouncing trapezius can be.

Course there is the camera in your office.

For some reason Maury wanted to watch from your office. He seems to really like your chair.

You can joke all you want but if there isn't proof Maury was there he is going to ask for compensation. I have a feeling his request will be for a repeat performance sans Dim Kelanay. I am trying to avoid you having to go through with this.

P.S. Maury used to be short for Maureen. USED TO BE.