This is a statement game.

Dan

I want a win Sunday. I'm tired of the moral victories - hanging with Dallas, just to lose on a damn 53yd FG; hanging with Piitsburg, just to drop the ball in OT; leading the Pats* the whole game, just to fumble the final kickoff return. I want a win. But, what I really hope to see is the Bills make a statement with this game.

Make no mistake the country is watching. All the media attention, all the air time, all the hype; however, is largely because we're playing the Pats*. This is their division and it's been their division for a decade. And everyone knows it. What I want the Bills to do is come out with some intensity and fire. Tell the league once and for all... that the Pats* no longer hold claim to this division. I know there's a whole season left and plenty of games still to be played, but this is the Bills chance to make a statement and once and for all change their fortunes.

In the past decade, they've had similar games. And in every instance (save the Dallas Monday night game), they've come out flat, slow and almost disinterested. The result.... the only statement made was thiat this was the same old Bils team - bad. If the guys want new contracts,if they want to be taken seriously, if they want to become a winning team; this is the game to do it. Play like your hair's on fire and let the chips fall where they may. I can live with that. Come out slow and flat... and they'll lose more than just the game IMO. They lose an opportunity to be great.

Chan get the dudes fired up and come hot and mad, I mean plum mad dog mean! Show these Patsies that it's no longer their division to run through. The Bills are here and they're staying! Make a statement! Tell everyone...we're a team to be reckoned with.

Chan get the dudes fired up and come hot and mad, I mean plum mad dog mean! Show these Patsies that it's no longer their division to run through. The Bills are here and they're staying! Make a statement! Tell everyone...we're a team to be reckoned with.

Maybe the "Outlaw Josie Wales" can give them a pep talk.

i agree that the team should look to make a statement in this game. show the patriots and everyone watching that this bills team is gonna bring their "a" game every week, and you'd better follow suit. also, i think that the fans need to pick up where they left off and show everyone that when you come to buffalo, it will be LOUD!