So here's the real question...

rolly

Assuming the Bills finish at least 9-7 does Bledsoe continue as the starting quarterback of the Bills?

This could be a very tough dilemna, almost the same decision the Bengals had to make this year after Kitna had a good year with Palmer waiting in the wings.

My take is if the Bills improve the o-line, and keep their core offense together, Drew stays as starting QB.

What do you all think?

Look how well Pennington, Brady ... etc are doing now with 2-3 years of learning. There doing well. I say start Bledsoe next year. He is the QB of a 8-2 team after starting 0-4.

170553[/snapback]

That's exactly what I was thinking about, I'm really not in any rush to get J.P in there.

Assuming the Bills finish at least 9-7 does Bledsoe continue as the starting quarterback of the Bills?

This could be a very tough dilemna, almost the same decision the Bengals had to make this year after Kitna had a good year with Palmer waiting in the wings.

My take is if the Bills improve the o-line, and keep their core offense together, Drew stays as starting QB.

What do you all think?

170546[/snapback]

Len Pasquarelli on ESPN reported in his Morning After column that there's no question Bledsoe comes back the starter in '05. He's a pretty reliable source for Buffalo.

I think they're planning for this and next year will be Bledsoe's last hurrah as the starter -- assuming he doesn't have a debilitating injury or win us a Super Bowl.

Len Pasquarelli on ESPN reported in his Morning After column that there's no question Bledsoe comes back the starter in '05.  He's a pretty reliable source for Buffalo.

I think they're planning for this and next year will be Bledsoe's last hurrah as the starter -- assuming he doesn't have a debilitating injury or win us a Super Bowl.

170562[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind the winning the superbowl idea ... :lol:

Len Pasquarelli on ESPN reported in his Morning After column that there's no question Bledsoe comes back the starter in '05.  He's a pretty reliable source for Buffalo.

170562[/snapback]

He's also Don Vito's stunt double. :lol:

Boy did that start the rookie crap die down. BTW where's Ice been? :lol:

170584[/snapback]

He's waiting for all of his self-fulfilling prophesies to come true, then he'll come back to wipe our noses in it all.

Guest coach ditka
Also JP is not very polished as a passer so another year or two would allow him to get alot better,

170574[/snapback]

Get better doing what? Holding a clipboard?

He'll only get better when he gets playing time.

Definetly start J.P. in 2005. Do you really think that the Bills traded a #1 pick in 2005 to let Losman sit the bench? Um noooooooo. Bye bye Drew. Has he put the team on his back in the last previous weeks to win. No! It's been all Willis, the oline, special teams and the defense not to mention a couple rookies.

Definetly start J.P. in 2005.  Do you really think that the Bills traded a #1 pick in 2005 to let Losman sit the bench?  Um noooooooo.  Bye bye Drew.  Has he put the team on his back in the last previous weeks to win. No!  It's been all Willis, the oline, special teams and the defense not to mention a couple rookies.

170718[/snapback]

Listen. We all want Willis succeed just as much as you do. But I am NOT willing to throw away another season to get him there. Every rookie is bound to have mistakes that could kill a season. Even PEYTON MANNING threw 28 INT's his rookie season!

Start Drew. Do the "tom brady, chad pennington" method with JP.

Listen. We all want Willis succeed just as much as you do. But I am NOT willing to throw away another season to get him there. Every rookie is bound to have mistakes that could kill a season. Even PEYTON MANNING threw 28 INT's his rookie season!

Start Drew. Do the "tom brady, chad pennington" method with JP.

170720[/snapback]

Willis is a success, I thought... :)