Can't wait for the belichick presser

mc kid 78

Can someone translate? I only read English.

"Is there anything on earth more useless and less worth waiting for than the Belicheck mid-week press conference?"

"Belichek's press conference is anticipated to be dull and emphatically non-controversial. As is his policy, he will heap praise upon his next opponent, our Bills, as though they are the best team in the NFL. He will then proceed to methodically exploit all our weaknesses on Game Day. If the Pats build a big lead, he will leave the starters in to make the final score as lopsided and humiliating as possible. I am so disgusted by this behavior that I hope we take a big lead so we can rest our starters as we did in Game 1, thus showing up Belichek for the unsportsmanlike poltroon he truly is. Despite the quality of the Patriots team, I note their quarterback has not won a championship since the Patriots cheating ways were exposed."

Pleased to be of assistance!

Thanks! In order to keep current, where did you learn to translate this foreign language? I am seeing it more and more. What are it's origins? The last thing that I want is to be behind the curve on this emerging trend. For instance, it may be of advantage in any future job interviews or with any prospective wife (or even her family).

"Is there anything on earth more useless and less worth waiting for than the Belicheck mid-week press conference?"

"Belichek's press conference is anticipated to be dull and emphatically non-controversial. As is his policy, he will heap praise upon his next opponent, our Bills, as though they are the best team in the NFL. He will then proceed to methodically exploit all our weaknesses on Game Day. If the Pats build a big lead, he will leave the starters in to make the final score as lopsided and humiliating as possible. I am so disgusted by this behavior that I hope we take a big lead so we can rest our starters as we did in Game 1, thus showing up Belichek for the unsportsmanlike poltroon he truly is. Despite the quality of the Patriots team, I note their quarterback has not won a championship since the Patriots cheating ways were exposed."

Well done sir!

Totally agree with you how Belichick sets teams up like bowling pins Monday thru Saturday and knocks them down on Sunday. However, I'm less concerned about him running up the score. That's his prerogative. If our team (or any team) cannot prevent that from happening, then it is deserved.

I really feel that this is the first Buffalo Bills team Belichick has true concerns over since he's been the head coach for the Pats. I also have the feeling that he's more concerned with the Bills than he is with the Jets in this division. The Jets offense is horrid.

Seriously, how badly does he wish he had Fred Jackson.

Thanks! In order to keep current, where did you learn to translate this foreign language?

Why, Harvard of course!

(JK)

Totally agree with you how Belichick sets teams up like bowling pins Monday thru Saturday and knocks them down on Sunday. However, I'm less concerned about him running up the score. That's his prerogative. If our team (or any team) cannot prevent that from happening, then it is deserved.

It may be deserved, but it is still tacky.

I really feel that this is the first Buffalo Bills team Belichick has true concerns over since he's been the head coach for the Pats. I also have the feeling that he's more concerned with the Bills than he is with the Jets in this division. The Jets offense is horrid.

Seriously, how badly does he wish he had Fred Jackson.

The Jets offense may be horrid, but the Jets Defense seems to know how to give him fits