Wow Brady is WAYYYY better than Peyton vs tough d

daquixers

This should put Foxboro Mike and Thurmans_Helmet to rest about the Tom Brady - Peyton Manning debate. Tom couldnt pass on a defense that Bledsoe got 4 TD's and 0 INT on.

Peyton is the man and played a tougher pass D in Baltimore and had a decent game - Tom plays Miami and explodes.

GO PEYTON!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady never plays well against Miami but this is by far one of the worst games he's ever played.   

I'm stunned frankly.

170442[/snapback]

You can now admit that Peyton is the best QB in the NFL bar none and is one of the best EVER!

Although his team isnt.

Brady never plays well against Miami but this is by far one of the worst games he's ever played.   

I'm stunned frankly.

170442[/snapback]

Brady had a 4 Int game in 2001..Pats win Super Bowl

Brady had a 4 int game in 2003..Pats win Super Bowl

Brady has a 4 int game in 2004..Pats win???????

Maybe now every NFL commentator will get off Brady's nuts and realize that ANY qb that is pressured will struggle...that being said can you even imagine what would have been said about TB if that 3rd pick would have actually been completed????

170422[/snapback]

Peyton was pressured pretty much every play against Baltimore and he still threw 20/33 for 249 yards and a TD. He is what seperates the men from the boys.

Peyton: Man

Rest of NFL QB's: Boys

You can now admit that Peyton is the best QB in the NFL bar none and is one of the best EVER!

Although his team isnt.

170447[/snapback]

Um, we didnt play Peyton Manning in this game. And we dont lose to Peyton Manning led teams.

Every QB has his bad games. Hopefully the Pats get to work and come back strong next week in New York.

There is no comparison from brady to manning. Manning the best in the league? I'd say yes with vick next because of his ability to take over a game, and mcnabb closely behind.

170456[/snapback]

I dont think Vick. Vick is good athlete but not even close to the top 3 QB's

Vick stats:

55%

13 TD's

12 INT's

76.6 passer rating

McNabb is in the top 3 ...

I'm stunned frankly.

170442[/snapback]

The only people stunned are Patsy fans. The rest of us know that without his defense to bail him out, Brady is just another media rimjob.

Um, we didnt play Peyton Manning in this game.  And we dont lose to Peyton Manning led teams.   

Every QB has his bad games.  Hopefully the Pats get to work and come back strong next week in New York.

170462[/snapback]

Im not talking about your team. Just like I dont give a crap about the Colts. Just Peyton. Were not talking about the team. Were talking about INDIVIDUAL performances.

Tom Brady vs tough D - 4 INT

Peyton Manning vs even tougher D - 249 yards and a TD

I dont think Vick. Vick is good athlete but not even close to the top 3 QB's

Vick stats:

55%

13 TD's

12 INT's

76.6 passer rating

McNabb is in the top 3 ...

170465[/snapback]

The thing with vick though, is that his statistics don't exemplify what he does. He puts that team on his shoulders and does what it takes to win. He is unreal.

The thing with vick though, is that his statistics don't exemplify what he does. He puts that team on his shoulders and does what it takes to win. He is unreal.

170479[/snapback]

Yes. He runs the ball very effectively and manages the game, but as far as just a PURE QB I dont think he is even in the same league as Peyton.

Im not talking about your team. Just like I dont give a crap about the Colts. Just Peyton. Were not talking about the team. Were talking about INDIVIDUAL performances.

Tom Brady vs tough D - 4 INT

Peyton Manning vs even tougher D - 249 yards and a TD

170472[/snapback]

This is a good night for you, eh?

Brady was awful tonight. Awful. Even Aaron Brooks was cringing at that last pick.

Oh, well. 12-2, and we'll have to win at Pittsburgh.

Yes. He runs the ball very effectively and manages the game, but as far as just a PURE QB I dont think he is even in the same league as Peyton.

170482[/snapback]

Oh I agree. He's not even close to manning. He is a step above the rest.

Oh, well.  12-2, and we'll have to win at Pittsburgh.

170486[/snapback]

What about INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE, not TEAM dont you understand? :lol:

P.S: You know Im just raggin on ya right? Just tryin to see why you think Tom is in the same league individually as Peyton.