We are currently #1 in Scoring Offense!

UWS Bill

That actually gives us chance against NE. Anyone here think NE has faced tougher defenses than the Bills have so far? I don't. The Bills could pull off a major upset next week. Our defense missed some opportunities today but I really think they will do some things to slow Brady down.

Our offense looks great in both running and passing. NE is definitely going to have their hands full.

That actually gives us chance against NE. Anyone here think NE has faced tougher defenses than the Bills have so far? I don't. The Bills could pull off a major upset next week. Our defense missed some opportunities today but I really think they will do some things to slow Brady down.

Our offense looks great in both running and passing. NE is definitely going to have their hands full.

I think a bright spot is that it will be a different game plan than we've seen so far. The first two games the defense was focused on the run game, this week they'll get to pin their ears back and go after the QB. I think we'll get a new look at Merriman and our new D-line this week.

I watch a lot of Pats games being here in the Boston area. I think a BIG key is how our LBs and SS do against their TE's, Gronkowski and Hernandez.

The pats have 4 offensive weapons you have to worry about: Gronkowski, Hernandez, Welker, and Brady. I don't have a lot of faith in our LB's to stop their TE's (NB seems to be able to hold his own, but he can't take both of them) and Welker seems to be able to do his thing against everyone. Hitting Brady hard and often is our best bet to reduce the impact of all 4 threats. After that, our offense just needs to be able to outgun theirs.