The telecast got the Heidi treatment in New England

In Orlando, they switched to the Bills game right after the Jags game was done. They stayed with it until it was totally done...and then went to the scheduled Dolphins game. I'm willing to bet some Dolphins fans weren't too happy about that.

In Orlando, they switched to the Bills game right after the Jags game was done. They stayed with it until it was totally done...and then went to the scheduled Dolphins game. I'm willing to bet some Dolphins fans weren't too happy about that.

In Lynchburg, VA, they went to the Bills at the end of the Titans game. Was listening on 97 Rock, but was psyched to see that great finish! Go Bills!

Edited by Rivermont Mike

The NFL is too stupid for its own good with regards to broadcasting. It would only make sense to:

1. Kill the blackout rule as most of its money comes from TV revenue, and is a big cause of piracy of games.
  2. Start the early game at 12:30 the middle game at 4:15/ whenever the last 12:30 game is over. So every game came be seen in entirety and the NFL controls more of the television time
  3. Cut the crap with the studio telling us each play instead of showing us.
  4. Allow both Fox and CBS to have doubleheaders everyweek, including games at the same time as the local team on the opposite network. Controlling more airtime and showing more games = more $
  5. Expanding NFL Sunday Ticket to cable and other dish providers. Many people don't want or can't have Direct TV for a variety of reasons. Thus, you can still expand enrollment by opening up competition and would actually cut down on the number of piracy instances.

CBS went into The Chargers/Patriots game at the exact second that Fitz was about to snap th eball on 4th and goal with 18-seconds left...They just went rightinto other game. I couldnt belive it! we didnt know who won until the ticker showed Bills 38/Raiders 35...But 14 seconds were still on the clock....and any Bills fan knows it aint over til it is over! That absolutely sucked..I was already having a heart attack and they leave the game on the last and most important play! Oy!But WOW- What a game! Proud to be a Bills fan today!