Updated ESPN Power Ranking has the Bills..

Colie

The Bills are ranked 27 and ranked below the Chiefs!!! We beat them by 34 points on the road yet still are considered 6 spots below them. Doesn't make sense, not that most rankings do.

why are you surprised? We all know that the only person that gives the Bills any sort of love at ESPN is Chris Berman.

The Bills kicked their ass, we know that the bills are better ( umm 41-7 proves that) so don't worry about the power poll.

Pete Prisco, a change of tune? KUDO's Pete!!!

17 Bills · Trends 29

Was that the real deal in Kansas City? Ryan Fitzpatrick was sensational. Maybe they knew what they were doing passing on a quarterback in the first round.

KC dropped to 32.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

Still can't believe the haters on ESPN ranked the Chefs 21 AND the FISH one above Buffalo!!!

18 Last Week: 24

Buffalo Bills (1-0)

With four more touchdown passes and a nearly mistake-free game by Buffalo in the eye-opening 41-7 rout of Kansas City, it's high time we stop overlooking the job Ryan Fitzpatrick is doing at quarterback for the Bills. You wouldn't recognize him on the street if he walked past you, but Fitzpatrick can play. Buffalo passed on taking a first- or second-round quarterback in the draft, and I think we're all starting to understand why.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/09/14/week.1/index.html#ixzz1Y2VDQxJJ

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I have another issue with this. Why is Detroit, a perennial loser like the Bills getting so much props

Basically because Suh is a bigger name than any of our Defensive players...C.Johnson is a bigger name than any of our offensive players...and although Stafford cant stay healthy they speak about his potential....so basically we dont have enough top 3-5 draft picks

Edited by EldaBillsFan

I'm going to laugh (and cry) if the Bills tank this week. ESPN will finally look smart.

I certainly think waiting for multiple games before handing the Bills a high ranking is the safe move. We've only played one week and everyone is talking playoffs.

I hate to be pessimistic, but c'mon guys, lets give this time.

Simply stated YOU don't rank 0-1 teams above 1-0 teams.

It's as simple as that.

How do you justify that and still claim credibility

Pretty easy.

These rankings aren't based on records, they are based on a team's talent in a vacuum. Are you suggesting the Bengals are better than the Saints because the Saints lost and the Bengals won their respective games?