Good Morning Bills Fans

BUFFALOTONE

Well, I hopped in the truck this morning headed for the office. Hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee in one hand and the steering wheel in the other. As a Bills fan in So Fla nothing beats a Bills Win and Fins Loss. I threw on Joe Rose first to hear a Fins fan complaining about how Chad Henne can't get it done! He only threw for 400 yards and 3 TDs. Their OL was apparently terrible! Granted a few plays were blown up but they were far from terrible with almost 500 yards of total offense. Then this gem came in and said he stands by the remarks Miami's DBs made that they are the best in the league, and they had an off night????

This is why when I moved from Buffalo 25 years ago that I would never be a fins fan. They have the absolute worst fan base and prove it every year. That and my old man would have disowned me.

Its a good day Bills Fans, Tied for first in the division (even though New England gave up 24 pts) their name is on top of ours. Typical Bills getting screwed.

It is the norm for these fans. It is hysterical to listen to, one guy even said he wanted to trade for Orton and did not care what the cost was....and to the previous posted that stadium was half empty. if this was not on MNF it would have been blacked out. How sad is that???

The Pats* are in first because they are 1-0 in the Division.

Henne was pretty good, but he cannot throw an endzone fade to save his life. The fact that gained over 400 yards passing is a good sign for the Bills.

Stopping Mr. Bundchen is another issue. Hopefully WMD can provide the pressure without having to blitz.

On a side note, anybody heading out to buy the Uggs for Men. My son could not stop laughing. :lol:

The Pats* are in first because they are 1-0 in the Division.

Henne was pretty good, but he cannot throw an endzone fade to save his life. The fact that gained over 400 yards passing is a good sign for the Bills.

Stopping Mr. Bundchen is another issue. Hopefully WMD can provide the pressure without having to blitz.

On a side note, anybody heading out to buy the Uggs for Men. My son could not stop laughing. :lol:

Ahh I see, I did not know that. Thought it went by points given up.